Chapter 50

I put the shower head back in its hold and grab the shampoo bottle. I shake it before I put some in my hands. Jack watches me as I rub my hands together.

“Please tell me you’re not just teasing” Jack desperately asks. I bite my lip nervously and slowly start to reach down to his penis. I don’t know who is more nervous, me or him. All I know is that he looks very excited for what’s about to come.

When I finally touch him he lets out a little moan. I haven’t even done anything to him and he’s already enjoying it. This only makes me smile.

“What do you want me to do?” I ask him.

He looks at me desperately, “Anything”.

“Lips or hands?” I offer up to him. His eyes flash in excitement.

“I can’t... I don’t know. But please, stop teasing me. Hurry” He begs of me. I giggle a little and decide to put him out of his pain. I love being the one in control, it’s such a turn on. I decide to just give him a hand job. We’re still in the shower and getting on my knees here is just too much effort. Plus, the floor is hard here and I don’t want to hurt my knees.

I use my hand to grip around his length and I start pumping. I start off slow but then fasten it up a little as time goes by.

“Oh, Stella” He mutters out loud. I start to smile as he moans out in pleasure. He tilts his head back and I’m pleased to see that I’m the one making him feel this good.

“How does it feel Jack?” I ask him, desperate to say how he feels out loud.

“So good.... Ahhh right there Stells, yes, right there” He mutters. His breath starts to get louder and I can tell that he is close. His hands have moved to the shower wall to support him up.

“I’m... gonna... cum” He spits out. I smile but don’t stop pumping. He tries to continue talking but he struggles to get anything out.

“Stella... you... want... fuck” Is all that I’m able to understand. I smile when he swears lastly. Normally his swearing just annoys me but not whenever he says it when we’re getting it on. No. It just turns me on.

“Say it again?” I ask him.

“Wha-?“ He half asks before he hits his high. I don’t even need to tell him that I want him to swear cause the moment he hits his orgasm he does it involuntarily.

“Fuck... Stells... Fuck... Fuck...FUCK” He starts to scream in pleasure. I finally start to slow down and eventually come to a stop. His head is still rolled back as he tries to recover. In the mean time, I run my hands under the hot water and wash away his cum from my hands.

The moment I turn around I can see that he has caught his breath once again. I grab the shower head off its hold and quickly give him a wash down. He stands their grateful and stares at me with the cutest grin.

“Stop looking at me like that” I tell him off.

“Like what?” He asks, once again doing his cute little boy smile.

“Like that!” I say as I point to his smile. He laughs cutely and then grabs my hands playfully.

“You’re cute” He says as he uses my own hands to play with my face.  

“And you’re being silly!” I reply half giggling. He giggles along with me and then tries to pull me close to him. I refuse to move from the flow of hot water so instead I just pull him to me.

“You like to hog the shower” He accuses me.

I shrug and say, “It’s warm!”

“Whatever baby!” He says. I roll my eyes and then move my head onto his chest. His body is warm and muscular and one of the most comfortable places in the world. He wraps his long arms around me and starts to massage my back. He leans his head on my shoulder before whispering to me.

“Thank you” He says.

I lean back a little so that I can look at him. When he lets go a little I move back closer and he instinctively grabs me tighter.

“What for?” I ask him.

“For well... just then.” He says. I look at him shock. What a gentleman? He even thanks me for doing that. I should be thanking him. I practically orgasmed when he started swearing.

“No one’s ever thanked me for doing that before” I tell Jack.

He shakes his head before resting it back on my shoulder, “They didn’t deserve you.”

When I don’t reply he whispers to me, “You’re perfect”.

“That’s not true” I reply with a sigh. His soft hands massage into my back making it hard for me to concentrate.

“Yes, you are. You drive me nuts, but you’re perfect.” He restates. I roll my eyes but Jack can’t see that. He keeps massaging into my back which feels so damn good.

I decide to tease him a little more, “I would say you’re perfect too, but you’re annoying as hell and that would be lying”.

“Oh thanks Stella” He says sarcastically. I give him a laugh and then lean back a little so I can kiss his lips.

“Hey! I love my annoying as hell boyfriend.” I say with a laugh. He laughs along with me and then gives me a little peck on the lips. As soon as the kiss is over I decide to go in for more. I start giving him little kisses across his entire face. When I go to kiss his smile he just laughs so I decide to linger in longer for this kiss I give him on his lips.

When we finally finish our little make out fest, he goes to turn off the shower. I give him a little frown in disappointment and he lifts up his hands and gives me a little pouty face.

“Let me take you to bed before my parents see the water bill and faint!” He says with a laugh.

I give him a little giggle and let him turn off the shower.