Chapter 6

Jack and I stood outside the boys locker. I looked up at him expectantly.

“Just wait a minute” He told me. I rolled my eyes impatiently. The books that I still had in my hands from my last class were getting heavy and the looks I was getting from every guy that walked out of the boys locker bay was starting to frustrate me. I look towards Jack for one moment and he’s casually standing against the wall with not a worry in the world. Suddenly, I shove my books towards his face and he looks at me confused.

“Well if you’re going to make me wait, you may as well carry my books for me” I demand. This makes his crack a smile as he graciously takes my books from my hands. Next thing I know he’s rudely chucking them on the floor.

“Done” He tells me with a smile. A look of shock covers my face. How dare he? He’s so goddamn rude and mental. I mean, one minute he’s carrying me to the nurses office being concerned and all and then the next he’s chucking my stuff on the ground and being a complete arse. He must have deep issues.

 I’m about to tell him off before he just points to the boy walking out of the lockers. I turn and look to see who he is pointing at and I have to look twice cause the guy looks exactly like Jack. I take a look at the guy before I look at Jack and then back at the guy.

“What?” I accidentally say aloud. This forces him to crack a smile. The guy that looks like Jack comes up to us and puts on a big smile.

“Hi” he says.

“Hello” I whisper back confused. I look to Jack and he has a grin on his face.

“Stella, meet my identical twin brother, Finn” He tells me as he cues to Finn. I look at Finn and Finn continues to smile at me. I stare at him for a good minute; he looks so much like Jack. This is all so confusing.

“So, are you coming out for food with us?” Finn asks me. I look at Jack to see if he knows what Finn is talking about.

He just smiles and says, “c’mon, live a little. Someone needs to show you London anyway”.

I shake my head before this goes on any further. It’s better to let him down now before this goes too far anyway.

“I have a boyfriend” I tell them. They both shrug at the same time which is just creepy.

“Who cares?” Finn says. Jack looks at Finn harshly.

“What Finn means is, that he’s not here and we’re just going to show you around as friends” He says. As soon as he says friends my mind flashes back to Casey. ‘Jack doesn’t do friendly’. It’s what she told me.

I suck in my breath as I go to reject him again. But I can’t. There they are, two of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever seen, both giving me the cutest smiles in the world.

With a sigh, I look away and groan, “Fine!”

This causes them to high five each other and I just roll my eyes. I start to walk away, leaving them both grinning at each other. I stop in my track and look at Jack.

“Oh and Jack” I say, causing him to look at me.

“Carry my books to my locker why don’t ya” I tell him. He gives me a grin before he picks up my books and runs after me.