Chapter 32

The rest of the weekend went really slow and I had been dreading Monday all week. The day had finally come and I walked into school miserably.

“Hey Stella” Jack says as I walk into school. I look at him and quickly turn the other way.

“Wait Stella, I’m Finn not Jack” he says.

I turn to him and give him attitude, “And how do I know that?”

He reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out his wallet. He searches through all his cards before he pulls one out and passes it over to me. I grab it in my hand rudely and look at it. It’s his drives license, clearly saying Finn Harries.

“This doesn’t prove anything, Jack could just swap with you” I say as I shove the license back in his face. He doesn’t take it back straight away so I just throw it on the ground.

“God, do you have to be so rude? I’m trying to help you. I’m Finn and I just want to talk so can you just believe me already?” He asks me as he bends down and picks up his driver’s license.  

I sigh before saying, “I don’t know what to believe these days”.

He runs his hand through his hair before continuing, “Okay, when I texted you to come over using Jack’s phone, you came about ten minutes later and you were wearing lovely red underwear. Believe me now?”

I cross my arms, “You could have just told Jack what I was wearing”.

“I’m not that fucked up. Jack was never meant to know that you came over in the first place. When I was caught out he demanded the truth and I told him...” He shook his head before continuing, “But he didn’t want to know the details, he loves you”.

I bow my head in disappointment, “What do you want Finn?”

“To talk to you. I need to explain everything. Don’t you want answers?” He asks me.

“I want you and Jack to leave me alone” I tell him.

He looks around seedily before whispering to me, “Jack doesn’t know I’m talking to you. Please, I just want to talk”.

“Well I don’t want to talk so...” I tell him in frustration.

“Then just listen. Please, Stella, it’s important” He begs me.

I groan in annoyance, “Fine! But not here”.

He nods his head and starts to walk off. “Well don’t just stay there, follow me dumbo”. I roll my eyes, that’s Finn alrighty. Jack would never call me dumb.

Once again I groan in frustration. I seriously hate wagging school and this is my second time already. These twins are nothing but trouble.