Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning to a snoring Aiden and extremely stiff legs.

We had gone two more rounds last night and my legs were paying for it. Never had I been flipped and bent out of shape like that.

Instead of waking Aiden up like I usually did, I slid out of bed, careful not to wake him. He put in work last night and he deserved some rest. I walked as best as I could to the bathroom and ran a warm bath to hopefully soothe my aching muscles.

I turned on the water and poured a little bubble bath to make it fancy. As the tub filled, I grabbed my toothbrush out of my small toiletry bag and brushed my teeth thoroughly.

Through the mirror, I could see the water getting pretty high, so I finished up and turned the water off. Stripping out of my clothes, I eased in the water instantly relaxing. I closed my eyes and let the heat work its magic.

"Can I join you?" My eyes popped open and there stood a marveling Aiden.

"Depends. What's the password?"

"Uh... Devyn is the sexiest woman in the whole wide world and I don't know what I would do without her in my life?"

"Correct. Hop right on in, sir."

He chuckled as he pulled his clothes from his body and slid into the water behind me. I leaned into him and continued to relax.

"I'm glad you agreed to come here with me."

"Me too." I turned a bit and kissed his plump lips.

I could get used to this.

. . .

We were packing up to leave when Aiden got a phone call. He put down the shirt he was folding and answered it. He and whoever talked for a while before he hung up and turned to me.

"What is it now?"

"Want to get something to eat before we leave?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Okay. Finish packing and then we can go."

It took me about 15 minutes to get everything neatly tucked into my bag and get ready. I decided, since we were getting on the plane right afterwards, I would dress comfortably and put on my olive green short romper with cute brown sandals. I put on light makeup and put my hair into a high, curly puff.

"Ready." I announced, walking into the room.

Aiden looked up from his phone and did a double take before standing up and approaching me.

"I mean, we don't really have the go." He started.

"Move it sucka. I'm hungry."

He shook his head and straightened his clothes out. He looked as if he were going to a meeting with his button up and blazer.

"Alright, alright."

He led me to the door, allowing his security team to come in and take our bags as we went to the restaurant. We rode around the island for about 20 minutes until we pulled up to a waterfront restaurant surrounded by palm trees and the brightest flowers I had ever seen.

Aiden hopped out and helped me out of the SUV before we strolled, hand in hand through the restaurant and towards the back deck. Once we reached the area, I spotted a few men and a couple females sitting around a table. Aiden gripped my hand tighter and walked in their direction.

"What's going on, man?" Greeted one of the men as he stood to hug him.

"Nothing much. What's up with you?"