Chapter 40

"Gorgeous! I think that'll do it!" The over excited photographer chirped after snapping what seemed like the millionth photo.

I had to wake up early to be out on the beach to take photos for the highly anticipated, Francis Lione bridal catalog. They only produced them once a year, so they had to be sure to get as many shot as possible to make sure they had an abundance of photos to choose from for the final print.

In doing this photoshoot I was able to get a makeover on my wedding day, the wedding dress of my dreams, as well as a nice sized check for modeling. It just worked out perfectly.

I finished up and went back to my room to grab something to eat and to change before heading to Miss Belle's room to check on my babies. She, along with Yani and Mr. Morello, had taken on the task of watching them for the duration of the trip. I would still find myself popping in on them everyday due to the fact that I still wasn't completely comfortable dropping them off on anybody for extended periods of time.

Sara had really done a number on me.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone open it. A few seconds went by before the door swung open, revealing Miss Belle with a bawling AJ in her arms.

"Hey, baby." She greeted, while simultaneously trying to comfort AJ.

"Hey, Miss Belle." I reached out for AJ and she carefully handed him over to me. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Shouldn't you be getting ready?" She closed the door behind me as I walked further into their assigned bungalow, gently rocking AJ in my arms.

I sat down on the couch and noticed Gabe sprawled out and fast asleep as he clutched onto his favorite stuffed minion.

"I am getting ready. I had to come check out my little men first." I turned my attention back to AJ as he had calmed down drastically. "Ain't that right, munchkin?" I cooed.

Miss Belle shook her head at me before taking a seat on the recliner in front of me.

"You ready?" She asked genuinely curious.

I nodded. "I am. A little nervous, but I'm ready."

"That's normal. I took two shots of tequila right before I walked down the aisle." My eyes grew wide at her confession. She was always so cool, calm and collected, so it surprised me that she'd be nervous about anything.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah! I was a complete mess, honey. If I hadn't gotten that little bit of liquid courage, I wouldn't be married to Christian today. And that would've been the biggest mistake that I would have ever made if I'd turned around that day." She shook her head just thinking of how much different her life would be. "I can't even imagine my life without that man. Without him, I wouldn't have my boys, my salon, or Lord knows what else. He pushed me to want more out of life and I can't thank him enough for that."

I don't think she meant to share that much with me, but I was glad that she did.

"I can't take all of the credit. You kept me on my toes, baby." Mr. Morello had emerged from the bedroom and jumped into the conversation. He placed a kiss on top of his wife's head and I couldn't help but to smile at them. Their entire relationship was admirable.

"Y'all are too cute." I looked down at AJ and, in that short time, he had gotten comfortable and fallen asleep in my arms. He did it almost overtime I came to see them. " Well, let me get out of here."

I got up and placed the sleeping baby down onto his blanket before saying my goodbyes and heading towards the door.

I had a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in.