Chapter 41

"When did you get this?" I questioned, analyzing the fresh ink on Aiden's ring finger more closely.

Instead of having a traditional reception after the nuptials, we changed clothes and had a nice dinner with the newly formed family then called it a night. Now, we were cuddled up on the balcony's hammock, enjoying our last night on the beautiful island.

We were all going back home early the next morning, so we didn't want to stay out too late. Plus, we'd already spent enough time on the island -- and even though I loved it, I was also beyond ready to go home.

Everyone was back in their assigned room for the night and I could not have been more happy. I missed laying up under Aiden, but I wouldn't dare tell him that out of fear of his head getting even bigger than it already was.

"At about three this morning." He admitted, shaking his head at himself. "You like it?"

"I love it. Let em know that all of this is mine." I ran my finger down his toned chest, stopping at the waistband of his sweats.

His eyebrows shot up as he gave me a look of amusement. I just smiled up at him and once his bit his bottom lip, I knew it was on.

"Come on." I clumsily got off of the hammock, while Aiden slid off effortlessly. He just shook his head at me as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Once we got to the room, I looked up at him and he was trying not to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I put my hands on my hips and tried to mug him.

"You." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up, forcing my legs around his waist before falling back onto the bed. "You're just so damn cute."

I pouted a little and sat up, crossing my arms over my chest. "But I don't want to be cute. I wanna be sexy."

He chuckled lightly and uncrossed my arms. "Baby, you are beyond sexy to me."

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. A small smile crept onto my face. "Stay right here. I'll be right back."

I hopped off of his lap and snatched the bag that I'd gotten the day before off of the ground and headed to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Aiden called out, propping himself up onto his elbows.

"Just chill out for a minute. Don't move." Before he could say anything else, I closed the door.

I quickly pulled off the tank top and shorts that I had on and turned on the shower. Once it warmed up I stepped under the spray and quickly scrubbed my body with my vanilla scented body wash that Aiden seemed to love.

I got out about fifteen minutes later when I felt that I was clean and dried off with one of the large towels. After rubbing lotion all over my body, I slid on the black lace lingerie and sprayed perfume into the air and walked into it so that it wasn't too strong. Teasing my hair a little more, I stood on the tips of my toes to check myself out once more in the mirror and exited the bathroom.

Peeking out, I noticed Aiden laid out on the bed, in the same spot I left him in, with his right arm slung over his face.

"Babe." I sang, prompting him to sit up and look in my direction.

When his eyes landed on me, they just about popped out of his head. He scanned over my body, biting down on his lip. My body began to heat up under his intense gaze and I couldn't help but to get nervous standing in front of him.