1 : A Cold Thought

Glynda Goodwitch awoke from her sleep, yawning as she stretched her arms outward. Her vision was blurry, signaling that she hadn't put on her glasses. She quickly found them in the same place they always were, directly to her right exactly 4 feet from her current position. After finishing her morning routine, Glynda found herself making the dreadful walk to her office. She didn't hate the large, confined room. Rather, she hated that she had to pass Professor Olivia Peach on her way there. Luckily, it seemed like today Peach was late. She wasn't at here original spot, waiting to ambush Glynda from around the corner like she always was.

Her office was just in front of her, to her right. Just a few more feet and she'd be in the safety of her-

"Ooooohhhhhhh Glyndy~." The annoying female professor's voice chimed from behind her. Glynda sighed in annoyance, slowly turning around.

'Good morning, Professor Peach." Glynda responded in her monotone'd voice, trying not to hide her annoyance.

"Oh! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed again, didn't she?" Peach's high-pitched voice rang quite loudly in Glynda's already-annoyed mind.

"It only happened the moment I laid my eyes on you." Glynda shot back, poison in her voice.

"Woah! Where did all of this anger come from? Weren't we friends before?" Peach asked inoocently.

"Yes, we were. But that was back then and this is now." Glynda said coldly as she turned around, refusing to talk about their past. Peach looked at her, a suddenly sad look on her face as she watched her former friend enter her office.

"Are you..." Peach breathed. "Still angry about Clyde?"

---

Several hours had passed, and as such Glynda's attitude had slightly calmed down. She had just dismissed her last class of the day, relieving her of her class duties. She sighed in annoyance yet again, a massive headache making it's way to simply annoy her. She decided to leave the building and walk amongst the campus. Her left hand was placed on her temple, an annoyed expression across her face as her eyes were closed. She did her best to avoid the students without using her semblance, but eventually she resorted to using her ability to move the students without moving off course herself. She eventually found herself outside the building, gentle snow falling around her.

"Snow?" Glynda asked herself, suddenly feeling the cold and noticing that the originally green grass was now a blanket of white snow. She found the snow to be strangely comforting, deciding it best to continue walking. To where though?

"Why not visit Sasha's gravestone?"

---

Clyde "Pyrrhos" Drakken held his hand out to his buyer, wanting the money. His blue hair hung above is forehead, the spiky sea curving to the right of his head. His skin was that of a pale color, almost matching peach but far too light for that. Behind him was a field of dead grimm, their scorched bodies disappearing in the soft snow.

"Pay up." Clyde said, his voice taunting the payer. The man awkwardly handed him the money, to which Clyde happily took and moved into his pocket. He walked away, satisfied and smiling.

"By the way, I left one alive. You might want to run." Clyde said playfully as he walked away, his dual swords and scythe being sheathed once again. Sometime later, once he was out of the forest and clear of any other grimm, he noticed that someone had been trying to contact him through his personal scroll.

"Yello?" He playfully answered.

"Clyde, it is good to see that you're finally returned to your old self after all these years." Ozpin said, his voice the same as always: cool and calm.