7 : Ending Well

"He killed her, didn't he?" Weiss said again.

"Not necessarily. Although Sasha did manage to wake him from his.... angered form, he was never the same." Ozpin said, a doubtful look on his face.

"Professor..... did Mr.Clyde know that Sasha loved him?" Weiss asked. Ozpin gave her a perplexed look.

"Of course, I forgot to explain. Forgive me, but Clyde and Sasha were siblings." Ozpin replied

"Siblings? But they don't have the same last name." Weiss stated.

"From what Clyde and Glynda have told me, Sasha's family found him unconscious in an alleyway. They immediately took the child home and nursed him back to health. He lived with them for the rest of his child life, or so I am told." Ozpin said.

"Why do you make it sound like you don't believe them?" Weiss asked.

"Because, in truth, I do not. They were clearly leaving something out."

"One more question." Weiss said suddenly.

"And that is?"

"How come Mr.Clyde doesn't talk about Sasha?"

"That is a story for him to tell you. Now, before I leave, would you like to hear a lighter story?"

"Lighter?"

"A far more enjoyable story."

---

Glynda had somehow fallen for a boy who was not obligated to follow the rules that were set upon him. He was a trouble maker with dirty black hair, black eyes, and pale skin.

Clyde warned her of him.

"It will only end badly, Glynn." But Glynda merely shook her head.

"It won't." She always responded.

And so, Glynda and the boy, who's name was Darius, began as a couple. As she and Darius grew closer and closer, she and Clyde grew further apart.

But then one night happened with an argument between the Glynda and Darius.  It was a fight over the smallest disagreement, but Darius had ended the argument by landings punch to Glynda's face. When Clyde found out, he was furious.

Glynda had suddenly shown up the dorm is four had been assigned. She was hoping that because it was late at night, no one would be awake. If I remember correctly, Clyde had stayed up all night waiting for her to return. When she unlocked the door and slipped into our room, Clyde turned on the lights and saw the large bruise on her face.

"He.... did this?" Clyde had asked her. She responded with a nervous nod, failing to bring her eyes to lock with his.

"Glynn. Look at me." Clyde said, using his hand to pull her face away from the corner of the room. His palm was now over her cheek, keeping her face at gazing level.

"I told you so." Clyde said before pulling her into the room and swiftly walking out the door.

"Wait- Clyde! Where are you going!?" Glynda shouted behind him. Clyde merely answered by pointing his right thumb down without turning around.

---

"I'm guessing he went and fought with Darius?" Weiss guessed. Ozpin nodded his head.

"It did not end well."

"For?"

"Darius was two years older than us, our senior." Ozpin explained briefly.

"So Mr.Clyde lost?"