ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

It has been a long day and the Christmas party has ended Ben sits at his desk making sure that he has finished all of his work for the week.  He also goes over every report, memo, and addendum that was sent in to the office.  Usually this work would be done by his assistant, but he didn't want to be like Leo who would leave this work to Camille, or Nora, forcing them to work the holidays.  This was his company, and his responsibility, so he would do it himself.  Plus he had nothing else better to do since he couldn't be home with his family.  He felt strange doing this work for the company even stranger realizing that this was his company.  He put down the last report, and turned to look at the pictures on the wall behind him his grandfather's each looked at him along with Leo.  It was eerie to be there in that office as the C.E.O.  Being the one running the company at 28 years old  29 in March.  He spent so long not wanting to be here, hating this company for all the drama, chaos, and misery it brought into his life with the money it made, and popularity it had now being here it felt natural to him.  He sat down and realized the problems in his life weren't the fault of the company. 

 This company was built by his Grandparents for he and his cousins to have a better life.  A legacy built that could provide for them, and their children for generations to come.  They built it as an act of love for him, he wasn't even born or even conceived when it was being done, but he knew they were doing it for him.  The problems he had as a child wasn't the fault of the company, it was his.  He should have known that Amy, Adrian, Henry, and Alice didn't care for him, they cared about what he could do for them.  The moment they saw Ricky might take it from him, well that meant Ricky would be their total package the looks, with money, and power.  But in the long run Ricky could never, and in his opinion would never be what this company needed.  Because his grandparents didn't know him, or care about him.   Boykewich International, no matter how much he hated it was his.  Their gift to him, and his legacy.  He wondered was it wrong to not want it, was it wrong to deny it from himself and.....

Chloe:  Lost in thought Big Brother?

Ben: Chloe....(Shocked to see her, and being awaken from his thoughts)  Yeah, I was thanks for finding me.

Chloe:  This time you made it easy.  So is it normal for you to be at work while everyone else is gone for the holidays.

Ben:  Technically it's not the holidays yet.  It's just the 23'rd the holidays don't officially start until the 24'th.

Chloe:  Still, why are you here I thought you would be jetting off to Montana to see your wife.

Ben: (is in shock) How did???

Chloe:  Don't be angry, but Margo told me about it when I took her to the airport last week.  I think she didn't know you were keeping it a secret.

Ben:  Chloe, I was going to tell you.

Chloe:  I know, you just didn't want me to tell Dad, right?

Ben:  Chloe, right now my life is finally where it needs to be and.

Chloe:  And you think Dad would come in and ruin it?

Ben: Whether you know it or not Chloe yes, I do believe that.  He spent years telling me I had to do this, or do that, be the better man, while everyone else was laughing at me, and making a fool of me.  Even at the end all he did was tell me I should think about them, while they never gave a damn about me.   In the end they proved they didn't even give a damn about him.  I know you think I'm wrong, but...

Chloe:  Actually I don't.  It took me a long time to see it Ben, but your right.  Dad did screw you over.  He did it for these assholes who he still thinks are redeemable.