Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Part 2

Boykevich Mansion 
December 25, 2024
6:43 PM

After most of the guest have arrived Ethan has proposed to Chloe in private and she joyously accepts.  Ashley and Ben have to deal with Anne knowing their secret connection.  Adrian, Amy, and everyone else have now learned Karen is not Ben's wife, and that his wife has past away.  Ben and Omar almost have an altercation about Mercey, but Jack and Adrian stopped any fighting from happening now Ben, Sarah, and Ashley are in the kitchen.

IN THE KITCHEN

Sarah: Aunty Ashley. (runs and hugs tightly to Ashley) I was a good girl, I didn't tell anyone our secret.

Ashley: Yes, you were my little Fox, and I have missed you so so so so much. (picks her up hugs and kisses Sarah lovingly)

Sarah: I missed you too, Aunt Ashley I grew two inches.

Ashley: Really, let me see. (puts her down and looks at her) Well Ben you have a lovely young lady growing don't you.

Ben: Yes, I do. May I say you look lovely this evening Ms. Jeurgens.

Ashley: I wish I could say the same about you Mr. Helen. (playfully teasing him)

Anne: Hi everyone. (shocks everyone in the room with her presence)

Ashley: Mom, what are you doing here?

Anne: I saw the three of you come in, and I didn't want anyone to raise suspicions so I followed. (bends down and begins speaking to Sarah in sign) HELLO SARAH IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU I AM ASHLEY'S MOTHER ANNE SCOTT.

Sara: (looks to Ben who nods she wasn't allowed to speak to strangers, and signs) IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU MS. SCOTT. I AM SARAH ELIZABETH HELEN. (curtsies)

Ashley: Ben did you teach her that?

Ben: Howie did it while I was away.

Ashley: Howie? I don't know whether I'm amused or confused.

Ben: Same as me.

Anne: Whose Howie?

Sarah: He's my uncle, and Daddy's living in-law.

Anne: A what?

Ben: Howie is my wife's baby brother, she looked after him a lot when they were kids. Now he lives on the ranch with Sarah and I helping out, since he can do it better than me. It's a "
LIVE IN-LAW.

Anne: Ben you have a ranch?

Sarah: We're from Montanna, where the real women live.

Ben: My mother in law's words not mine.

Anne: I'll bet. It is an honor to meet you Sarah Elizabeth Helen. (also says it in sign) Ben do you mind if we talk while Ashley watches Sarah?

Ben: (looks nervously at Ashley) I don't know if that would be....

Anne: Ben, I would just like to talk with you in private that's all, nothing else.

Ashley: It's okay Ben, I'm sure my mom just wants to talk.  I would like some alone time with Sarah for a girl talk, come on my little fox.  (sits down and pulls Sarah onto her lap and begins to take pictures on her P.E.T.)

Ben: Alright.  (goes with Anne into the hallway)

Anne: Well Ben I have to say it is good to see that you're back, and the beard really looks nice on you.  It makes you look so mature.

Ben: Thank you Mrs. Jeuregen... I mean Scott.  But I don't think you wanted to talk to me about my beard.

Anne: Well, I see you are mature and just want to get to the point.  So I'm going to ask you Ben what is your relationship with Ashley, and what are your intentions toward her?