The Prince Returns

November 12, 2021
BOYKEWICH INT. HEADQUARTERS
9:00 AM

Amy, Grace, and Adrian were in shock when Leo told them that Ben had finally returned after so long. Each was wondering what Ben looked like, where he had been for so long, and how he survived. But the question that was on the mind of Amy, and Adrian was also if Ben was still single, or had he met someone while he was away. Most could say what they wanted about Ben, but he was never bad looking to either. Adrian specifically knew that Ben although lacked experience with sex when they were togehter, but he definitely had knowledge, and tools to please a woman. Amy understood that although Ben was not as hot as Ricky he had everything that Ricky did not. He was kind, considerate, and romantic. He knew how to appeal to the parts of woman that most men just ignored.

But all wondered how Ben managed to survive for so long, and hid himself so well from Leo's attempts to find him. It was not long before the rest of the SECRET LIFE UNIVERSE heard of his return. With Ben back it worried Ricky who wondered how this would now affect his life. He was on the black list of Boykewich International, and also on the Black List with Amy and the rest of his family. It felt almost ironic to him that this would happen now. Ben returning home after nine years to rub his nose in his mistakes. However not all had heard of his return, and many who had were all left wondering how his return would affect everything.

BOYKEWICH INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS 13'th FLOOR. The board was getting ready to have their meeting on how to address the situation of both Leo's illness, and about the situation with Ricky, and Leo's negligence in dealing with the situation.

Phillip: Nora how are you?

Nora: I'm fine Phillip, how are you?

Phillip: I'm very good, my brother is no longer running this company into the ground, or ruining our family. Your son is going to be fired and with them gone, cleaning up this scandal should be easy.

Nora: How dare you Phillip, Leo has done more for this company than anyone. Thanks to him we have surpassed all of our previous sale's record's in the past twenty years. We have even gone into a nine figure profit margin within the past two year profit reviews. As for my son, he may have some problems, but he would never let that affect his work or the reputation of this company. As his mother I guarantee if he goes, then I go.

Phillip: Well Nora I'm sorry you feel that way. I appreciate all you have done for this company, and I wish you luck.

Nora: Wait are you firing me.

Phillip: Yes, I believe I am. Please gather your things, and begone by the end of the day.

Nora: (angry that she had lost her job) Okay, I will. (she began to sob, as Phil and the other member's disappeared into the board room, and began placing her things in a box).

BOARDROOM

Phil: Well gentleman, it's nice to see all of you again. Let's get this meeting underway...(is shocked to see the Head Chair at the table turned around as someone was sitting there). Who are you and what do you think you're doing in my chair!

Ben: Actually this chair belongs to the C.E.O.. The last time I checked that person was me.

Phil: BEN? (shocked to see a younger version of Benjamin Helen with trimmed beard. Now he saw Ben once again sitting in his old chair. It also shocked the other member's of the board as well, who stood dumbfounded at the person before them.)

Ben: Once again, right name wrong Benjamin Helen. Hello Uncle Phillip, Uncle Nathan, it's been a while.

Nathan: Benjamen, is it really you. (goes to his young nephew, now fully grown and standing taller than himself, much more than masculine than the young beanstalk or Benstalk as he called his once thin nephew.) You look so different. Where have you been? How have you been? What are you doing here?