Surprise Guest's

After Ben, and Leo left Chloe got ready to leave and go on her annual after Christmas shopping trip with Ashley. They also invited Karen along to get to know her. Before they all left Ashley and Karen decided on how to act like stranger's to not get Chloe suspicious. Neither liked the fact that they were technically lying to Chloe about everything

December 26, 2024
9:34 AM
PHONE 3-WAY between Ben/Ashley/Karen

Ben: Okay, this is gonna be tricky Karen make sure you limit any pictures you show to Chloe. Especially the wedding, Ashley is in a lot of them.

Karen: Wow, Fenrir I didn't know that. I'm already locking away a lot of them. You know Ash that dress you wore was fantastic.

Ashley: Thanks, I got it in Italy at this nice little boutique.....

Ben: Will you two stop talking like hens, and focus.

Karen: God, Ben it's not that big of a deal.

Ashley: Actually I think Ben is right to be paranoid on this one. It's one thing for Ben to be gone so long and keep secrets, but if Chloe finds out I knew where Ben was before we even became friends and didn't tell her about Claire. Man what would she do.

Ben: You! What about me, I'm the one that never called home, or told her I was even alive. Then I have been using her best friend to keep tabs on her. She'd cut me up, and sell me as a new form of meat in the butcher shops.

Karen: Ben you faced off against an ex-cartel hit-man, lived on the streets, and helped my sister track, and hunt a dangerous man killing bear, but you're afraid of your little adoptive sister.

Ben: She might be little but she hits harder than el Fuego's hit-man ever did. She'd kill me in one punch. I don't want my daughter losing another parent. Or have my little sister go to jail for a double homicide.

Karen: Considering what you two have done, she'd kill you right away so that would be more like manslaughter than murder. But hey I'm sure the judge and jury would acquit. Especially if she had a good attorney.

Ben: That isn't funny Karen. This is serious.

Karen: Would you two just relax. Even if Chloe does find out, I'm sure she would understand.

Ben: Okay, if you did something like this to Claire, like be alive and okay living a secret life after you got shot down and presumed M.I.A. What would Claire do?

Karen: (thinks and realizes Claire would release her into the woods of their home, and hunt her like a wild animal for that betrayal) Okay you're right this is serious. Okay I'm gonna rehearse what I say with Ashley for a minute. Ben I'll talk to you later.

Ben: Okay, guys have a good trip, be careful, and don't tell her.

Karen/Ashley: Okay Ben we know.

10: 15 AM
Boykevich Manor.

Ashley and Chloe are surprised as Karen arrive at the mansion driving Ben's car.

Chloe:
Wow, Karen Ben is letting you drive his car?

Karen: He kind of had no choice in the matter. He wanted a car to take Sarah to work, since the Cuda is too hard to put in a seat.

Chloe: How come he just didn't use his old Mercedes.

Karen: Yeah, considering what he and his ex-wife did in the backseat, do you really think he would put Sarah in there.

Chloe: Good point.

Ashley: Well that is enough talk about Ben and his past sexual conquest, let's all go to the mall before all the good stuff is gone. I want to trade in this horrible sweater Amy gave me.