Chapter 2

SMS: hey Doll, so meet me @ Omega @7pm sharp. I’ll be @bar counter waiting! LUV u xox Z
Z stands for Zjizel but I just call her Zel. She is my best friend and I don’t know how I will get through life without her. Funny story on how we became friends. When we were in high school I dated Suney (yeah the one I work with and the enemy) brother and he cheated on me with Zel. Suney knew that and she made sure Zel didn’t like me on telling her how badly I treated her brother Morne. Long story short I broke it off with More after Suney told me he was cheating on me with Zel and believe me that’s when the truth surfaced. And since then Zel and I have been best friends and Suney our number 1 enemy.

SMS: hey, babe do I really have tooooo? Had hectic day with suney and just want to shower and eat my lindor and sleep!! xEm
I hope Zel lets me off the hook she knows that Rudy put us on a client together and that the prep was hectic, so maybe she will give in today and give me the rain check. #fingerscrossed

SMS: don’t get me started! Get your ass here, you never go out after Mac. And really the suney story as an excuse – really? See you babe or else… Z
***
Walking in the bar I see the blond bomchell turning heads as she sits there laughing at the barman whom actually became our friend as we are like super regulars. “Hey Jimmy please can I have vodka on the rocks as I will need it to handle my bubbly Zel tonight.” I say with a tired face and he just nods. “well hello to you too Em, dam you look tired.” She says looking at my eyes that’s begging for sleep.
“No shit Sherlock, did you think I was joking when I sms’d you that I just want to go to sleep? Anyhoo I’m here now so keep the drinks coming.” I said ad I downed the vodka and gestured to Jimmy for a refill. “well then we might want to ditch the scouting guys idea and just drink away your sorrows away.” She said as she downs her last bit of martini and orders a sex on the beach for both of us.
“Emmy you really should get out more, I know Mac hurt you and you feel that you cant ever love again but its been 2 years and now is the time to go on and live life . life goes on, Mac surely moved on he is married and Zara is expecting their first born so good ridden get on with it he sure freaking did.” She says as she sips on her drink. I just rolled my eyes...
“how do you even know they are married and expecting? Stalker much?” I say as I take my drink and start sipping on it realising my best friend is definitely a stalker. Well after I caught my fiancé Mac in bed with his PA Zara in my bed together, I ended the engagement and threw him and his stupid apologies out my apartment.
“hey sexy, care for a drink…at my place?” a husky voice says into my ear. Like seriously give me a freaking break, I cant handle men hitting on me tonight. As I turn around I am shocked to see that its Morne (yeah the one that cheated on me and Zel). We both stared shocked at each other.
“uuh, Emily…I uum. I didn’t know it was you…” Morne said with eyes wide and shocked. Zel chocked on her drink and my mouth fell open. “Well, well, well if it isn’t Morne Riley the devils brother!” yeah Zel hated him. He took her virginity and broke up with her soon after saying that he loves this other girl that he met at work. Looks like that didn’t last too long.
He was still shocked and I just turned my back to him again as I don’t have anything to say to him… he knew what he did to me and that he hurt me and I don’t have time for cheaters! “Emily you look great actually forget it you look beautiful.” He said trying to get my attention again, but I kept ignoring him and wished he would get the hint and go away. And luckily it worked.
And so the drinks came and came and came and I relaxed a bit and we drank and laughed and drank some more…