Chapter 27- Epilogue

"Babe wake up!" Neil said as he plastered my face full of kisses. He knows I love my sleep but yet he always knows how to wake me up too.

"Baby I'm sleeping, what time is it?" I asked in a winy sleepy voice.

"I know you are sleeping but you have to wake up... the shop is burning down." He said. Jip that was his way of saying I had to wake up now.

"Ok, ok I am up.... Aarrgh it's still dark! What do you want Mr Sleep thieve?" I said, jip I'm a grumpy head when I wake up.

"Come with me...." he said and pulled me up. We were at the beach house for the weekend as we have been dating for a year. This was our anniversary weekend. So I walked with him with my one eye open and the other one closed. I don't know what time it was nor did I know if it was still in the night or early like super early morning.

When my feet hit the sand I knew we were on the beach but still kept my one eye shut as I still wanted to sleep.... But just then I saw all the candles in a heart shape with red rose pedals and purple bouganvula pedals everywhere and a blanket with champagne and chocolate coted strawberries and of course my chocolate brownies, cause he is addicted to it.

"Neil what is all this?" I asked in awe of what was in front of me. "We are watching the sun rise... this is the day we officially started dating 22 August 2015." He said and smiled as he sat next to me and hold me in his arms.

Just when the sun hit the horizon Neil stood up and said happy anniversary to me, I said it back to him and we kept on watching as the sun slowly rise until it was half way up the horizon, when Neil got in front of me on his one knee and opened this beautiful blue box...

"Emily, I know I was a stupid blind idiot when we first met, but I fell in love with you the first time we sat on this beach and ate pizza with super cheese on it (I laughed as I remember that day) and this past year my love for you grew stronger and stronger and I know you know all my weaknesses and short comings and I might not even be good enough for you as you are one perfect person, but it would make me the luckiest man in our whole galaxy if you would take my hand.... Emily Carter will you marry me?" Neil asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yes! A million times YES!!!" I screamed. My hands shake as he put this beautiful diamond ring on my finger. Our life together is only beginning now.

***

I'm sitting in my office, jip when I made changes to my shop I added an office it was really needed. I'm looking at the photos of our engagement. I remember the day like it was yesterday I didn't even knew there were photographers taking pictures of the whole thing until they said that we need to pose for a few other photo shots. Luckily I had a bikini on... yes I slept in my bikini because I fell asleep on the couch. My eyes drifted to the wedding photos that hanged on my wall... we married a year later on the 22 August 2016.

So romantic and we will never forget any anniversary.

Our life has been one rolocoaster and we enjoyed the ride all the way.

But today I sit here and look at the black and white photo in my hand wondering how our life will be from this day on... yes Neil had taken the company over form my adorable father in law, and he is doing a good job and I am still handling their financial now while still running my shop, but now I don't know how I am going to handle all this... because on this black and white photo is a little head and toe's. I am 12 weeks pregnant.

I knew the nauseous was not nothing but I never spared another thought about it as I am on the pill. Ya ya not 100% safe I know.

And the weight gaining wasn't that bad either I hardly noticed it, but this frequent urination drived me insane so when I went to the Dr Collins (the Dr that took care of Spencer) and she told me I was pregnant I didn't know how to respond... now I am wondering how I am going to share this beautiful news with Neil and our family...

I rubbed my tummy and decided to hit one fly with 2 stones and pulled out my phone and added everyone in the family's names, but a tear fell from my eyes when I stopped at Spencer's contact... I still haven't deleted it after 2 years... she would have been the first person I would have told. I wipe the tear and knew what I had to do, I would have to do it like Spencer would... how I miss her.

TEXT TO: Mom, Mother-law, Dad, Dad-law, Aunt Evelin, Uncle Grant, Zjizelle, Peter (now you may wonder why Peter, well he became family as he is just always there... the brother I always wanted) Neil.

Hi everyone, I would like all to meet at my shop tonight @ 6 for a nice family dinner, no excuses will be tolerated. See you then.

Lots of love

Emilyxxx

After I send it, Peter came and asked if he can help with anything for this evening and I asked him to organise me the diner as I will be out and will only be back when everyone else arrives. I just love this guy he is always there to help when I need him most.

Its 6 and the whole family is here, and they are enjoying themselves while I am standing here in the kitchen nervous as hell on how they will take this news.

I walk to where everyone was sitting, "can I have everyone's attention please?" I asked and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "is everything ok dear?" my father in law asked me concerned, he must have seen how nervous I am, that man knows me better than my own parents I tell you.

"Yes Dad, thanks..." I say and swallow hard as I know it's now or never. So I take the 6 boxes out of the bag under my chair and give one to my mom and dad, my in laws, my uncle and aunt, zjizell and peter and lastly one for my husband.

"Don't open this just yet, I would like to say something first. I just want to let all of you know that you have been amazing people in my life and very supportive, and when Neil and I got married this wonderful families came together and tonight we sit here as one big happy family. Yes we had our ups and downs but the love we share are the glue keeping us together and I am so grateful for that and for each and everyone here.... (I swallow again hard... I think I am going to threw up...) you may now open the gifts." I said and sit down cause I am either going to throw up or faint.

In the boxes are a pair of baby socks a Babygro with each grandparents name for each grandparent and zel and peter got the godparents name on theirs and on Neil's one is saying proud daddy. And each one has a copy of the scan photo... there was silence for what felt like hours where as it was actually just 5 minutes when everyone started crying and laughing of happiness and congratulating us... Neil was the first to jump up and hug me so tight and tell me how happy he is and how happy I have made him.

Everyone was sooo happy. My aunt and uncle were sobbing and so grateful that I wrote on theirs grandma Evelin and granddad Grant, cause they lost the privilege of being grandparents when Spencer died. They were like a mom and dad to me too so I just felt right by Spencer to do this for them. Our baby will have 3 sets of grandparents and we couldn't have been more blessed.

*****

It's 10 December and I am holding our little girl after a 10hour labour. She is perfect. I never knew I could love a person so much, like holding my heart outside of my body.

"Em, I got the perfect name for our little girl." Neil said. We were struggling to find a name that we both liked so hearing him say this, I knew he would have the right name.

"What is it baby?" I asked looking into his loving proud daddy eyes.

"Spencer Hanne." He said and I instantly felt the tears running down my face. "Neil... are you sure? (He nods yes) I love it. I love you so much Neil," I said as I kissed him. And looked down at our baby, "welcome to the family Spencer Hanne, you have an angle named Spencer who will always look after you she was my cousin. And I know she's honoured that you bear her name." I said.

When the whole family came in we announced that we named her Spencer and everybody was so happy and loved our little Spencer. We are living our happily ever after.

~THE END