Chapter 37

"What do you mean you didn't invite her? That's what she said. Are you sure remember everything?" I ask him and he nods.

"I remember everything else, why wouldn't I remember something like that." He says and I pace the room.

"Maybe she is like one of those crazy fans." I say and Harry and Niall shrug.

"She seems nice though. I don think we have anything to worry about." Harry says and I nod.

"She was really sweet. Nice choice Niall." I say smiling a him and he gives me a half smile. I know this isn't easy for him, but it is good he is seeing someone else.

"Change. We gave to be downstairs in twenty minutes." I say and I walk back to my room. Harry doesn't follow me but I start changing. He comes in a couple minutes later and starts to change too.

"What took you so long?" I ask him as I reapply some makeup.

"Niall and I had a little talk. Nothing big." He says and I smile. I am glad they are getting along now. I would hate to be the reason they hate each other.

"Looking sharp." I smile when I turn around and see Harry in his new outfit. "You boys seriously don't need me and Tess anymore." I laugh and find my black booties with a two inch heel.

"We need you girls. Just not for fashion advice." He laughs and grabs his jacket. I take a picture of him bending over and putting his shoes on. The caption is creeper status. Harry will love this one.

We walk downstairs and we are still waiting on Tess and Josh. When they finally come down we head to the show. Tess and I video tape some of the ride for the video. They goof off and mess with each other. Then they start to sing some of their songs. Josh bangs on the seat as if it was a drum and they have a mini jam session.

"We are here." Paul says from the front seat. They are no fans waiting here and we walk into place.

It is now twenty minutes to the show and the boys are out playing soccer (football) and messing around. Not even Paul could get them.

"Harry come on. You have to get ready." I say and he looks at me. I give him a stern look as if I was his mother and he listens and comes in. Tess does the same to the other boys and we finally have them all inside and getting their hair and makeup done.

Julianna arrives backstage. She follows us to our spots to the side of the stage. The show was amazing. It was so loud. The fans were singing along and it was beautiful.

After the show the boys were really tired. We drive back to the hotels and they fall asleep immediately. Tess and I stay up and work on editing the video. We are up until two or so. Finally we go to sleep once it is done. I hope the fans like it. I fall asleep next to Harry. I dream about the concert and being attacked by a fan.

(Sorry for the short, crappy chapter. I have big plans for the next one so it should be interesting!)