Chapter 39

We tell everyone and they are so happy. Tess squeals and starts jumping around. She looks at my ring and squeals even more. I smile and hug her. The boys all hug me and josh hugs me extra close. He smiles at me and whispers in my ear. "Congrats. I'm glad you are happy!"

Harry takes me back to our room and I change into more comfortable clothes and he does the same. He comes and pulls me onto his lap and starts to kiss me. I giggle and he pulls me closer. There is a knock on the door and I jump. He gets up and opens the door.

"We have that photoshoot remember." Zayn says. I stand up quickly and grab and outfit for Harry. "Tess got outfits for the rest of us." He says and we run downstairs and into the car. Once we get there, the boys get changed and put into hair and makeup. We watch at they pose and take pictures.

"I am so happy for you!" Tess says smiling.

I half smile back. "You don't think we are too young? And we haven't been dating for that long. It's doesn't feel right." I tell her and she frowns.

"You guys are so cute together. What are you talking about?! And it's not like you have to get married right now!" She says and I nod. Harry looks over at me and blows a kiss. I pretend to catch it and put it on my heart. He smiles and goes back to the photoshoot.

"I don't know. I love Harry but I just feel like we are rushing it. I mean it hasn't even been a year yet. It's like I barely know him." I say and Tess gives me the look.

"You knew he for a while before you two started to date and now you are basically living with him because we are touring. You are basically married already." She says and I giggle.

"Marriage is different though. I don't want to get married yet." I say and she shakes her head.

"Then tell him that. He will understand."

"But I kept him waiting with dating and I feel bad."

"If you don't want to it won't be fun for you. And if it's not fun for you it's not fun for Harry. Believe me." She smiles and hugs me.

"I don't know how to break it to him. I don't want to see the look on his face. It will break his heart." I say frowning and I look down at my feet.

"Just tell him. I don't really want to get married yet. We are too young and we barely know each other. He will understand." I nod and we continue to watch the boys taking pictures.

After they are done Harry rushes over to me. "Harry I need to talk to you." I say and he leans down and kisses me.

"What?" He says looking worried. I lead him away from everyone else.

"I have been thinking and we are too young to get married. I mean I am nineteen and you are twenty. We also haven't been dating for that long. I mean it's less than a year. I love you Harry but we have to wait." I say, tears streaming down my face.

"I understand. I knew it was crazy." He says frowning and looks down at his feet. He looks so sad and my heart breaks.

"Harry. We will get married eventually but in a year or two. You know I love you. I just don't think it's the right time." I see one tear fall down his face and I burst into tears. He looks up confused. "I hate this. I don't want to tell you this. It's so hard." I turn my back to him and he grabs me around the waist.

"No. It's fine. Keep the ring, as a promise ring. I will get you a new one when you are ready, to be your real wedding ring." He says and I turn to have him. He kisses me tenderly.

"Hey you two. Do you guys want to come to dinner with us?" Liam asks. And Harry and I both nod. My stomach grumbles and Harry laughs.

"Right on time." He laughs and grabs my hand. I am glad this doesn't make anything awkward. Tess gives me a quizzical look and I nod to her. She smiles and walks with Josh.

We get to the restaurant and we all sit down at the table. "I think Becca and Harry have an announcement to maks." Tess says and everyone gets quiet.

"Are you prego?" Louis asks and I gasp and shake my head.

"Are you eloping?" Zayn asks smiling at us and Harry shakes his head.

"I am your best man right Harry?" Liam says and I laugh.

I look at Harry and he gives me a somewhat sad look. "I am sorry to say that we aren't getting married just yet. We will eventually in a couple years. But we have decided that it's not time yet." I say and they all look devastated.

"You ok Harry?" Niall asks and I am surprised.

Harry nods. "Yeah. She's still my girl so it's all good." He says slowly. He seems sad. I squeeze his hand and I lean on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead.

We order our food and finish eating. We go back to the hotel and go to Niall's room and just hang out.

"We aren't even half way done with the tour." Josh says holding Tess's hand.

"I know! It's crazy. How many more shows do we have left?" Niall says with is irish accent.

"A hundred something." Liam says and I shake my head.

"That's crazy. And I will finally be able to go to America!" I say smiling wide. I am excited. I wanted to move there as soon as I could get out of my house, but my parents told me to stay where we were. They wanted me close. Now I will finally go somewhere I have been wanted to go for years!

"You have never been there?" Zayn asks surprised.

"I haven't left the country until now." I smile and they all look surprised.

"Wow. You should have told us! We could have celebrated leaving the country. Where are your parents anyway?" Liam asks and I look down at my hands.

Harry puts his arm around me and I don't look up when I start to talk. "My parents were very controlling. Ever since I was little. I could do things that normal kids could do. I wanted to move to the US but my parents wouldn't let me, even though I moved out. They would have disowned me and not have called my their daughter. I don't really talk to them anymore." I say and I can feel the tears coming but I hold them back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." His voice trails off.

"It's fine. You didn't know. And I should tell you guys anyway." I say and Harry squeezes my hand.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Louis asks.

I shake my head. "Only me, myself and I." There is a pause then we start to talk about something else. We talk until almost two in the morning. I can barely keep my eyes open while I lean on Harry's shoulder.

"I think me and Becca are going to head to our room." He gets up and I almost fall over. He picks me up and carries me back to our room. He tucks me in bed and I don't even change. I fall asleep right away.