(8) I hate that stupid jerk!

I hate that stupid jerk!

A/N: Soo sorry my lovely fans! I left it at a cliff hanger and havent uploaded for a while, my best friend was getting quite angry. Well, this one doesnt finishe with a cliffhanger. About time right? Ha anywayz, I'll shut up and let you read.

-xx Bec

Chapter 8

WHAT THE FUDGICAL STICKS?!?!

Are you shitting me?

"What did you say?" I screeched.

"You slept with Lucas! " she repeated more calmly this time.

"No I didn't"

"That's not what the whole school is saying" she mumbled.

"Is that what they are all staring at me for?!?" I shouted again.

"Yeah. Lucas said you called him up last night and wanted him to come over. Look he printed off flyers of your conversation" she held out a crumpled blue flyer with the words written in black script. I snatched it hastily out of her grip and read over the page.

The title read : Love? Or just Lust?

Oh that jerk was gonna die already and I had only read the title. Ignoring the murderous feelings surging through my veins, I read on.

Last night yours truly was called out at 11pm from the latest person to join our very school and this is what she had to say.

Lucas: Hello?

Olivia: Lucas? Lucas I need you to come to my house.

Lucas: Why? It's 11pm. We have school tomorrow.

Pffft! Like he cared about school! He only cared about SCREWING girls in SCHOOL. See the difference?

That dude is demented.

Olivia: I need some company, my mum isn't here and I'm lonely.

Oh come on! Lonely? He's the one who broke through my window and tried to rape me! He's the one who I kicked in the balls and told to leave! He's the one who made me kiss him! Lonely my ass!

Lucas: Okay. I'll be there soon.

Still Lucas: I drove over to her house as fast as I could because I was scared she would do something crazy and I didn't want the death of someone on my hands. I knocked on her front door and she pulled my through the front door, slammed it behind me and locked it.

She looked hot there was no doubt about that. Skin tight mini denim shorts and a white tank top that looked sprayed on.

Olivia: Thanks for coming over.

Lucas: Sure thing.

Still Lucas: She grabbed my hand and led me to the lounge room where she sat down and patted the spot next to her. I sat down too. She scooted closer to me practically sitting on my lap and smiled at me. I smiled back unsure of what was going on. She ran her fingertips over my face and closed the space between us. She kissed me.

I kissed him?! I wanted him? Oh my gawd. What was the world coming to?

Lucas: We kissed and I think everyone can guess the rest. So let it be known that I slept with Olivia and now everyone else can have a try at the lonely, easy, try hard bitch. Love your king of the school Lucas.

"LONELY? EASY? TRY HARD?!? WHAT THE FUCK? I'M LIKE THE ONLY COMPETITION IN THE FUCKING SCHOOL THAT HE HAS!" I screamed. Blehh guys can be so idiotic.

"You mean you didn't sleep with him?" Anna asked. Halleluiah she finally got it!

"Yes!"

"You did?"