(15) PART TWO- I hate thate that stupid jerk!

A/N: All i can say is Im sorry. But today is the day for writing more chapters. Enjoy

Lucas said there would be fireworks. But I didnt think there would be FIREWORKS.

I thought there would be a few that just lit up for five sconds and vanished in a puff of smoke. These ones, well these ones were.. Amazing.

They lit up the whole dark sky with every colour you could imagine. They transformed into pretty shapes. Hearts, stars, huge circles, little whizzing gold shapes and little multicoloured ones that went off like poppers.

The show lasted for fifteen minutes. I was speechless the whole time.

"Soo..." Lucas said into the darkness. I was so glad he couldnt see my face. Im pretty sure my expression would've given away how happy I was.

So.. When you said fireworks I thought it was going to be a crappy backyard job" I admitted laughing.

"pfft Liv I wanted to make a good impression, not do a half-hearted job"

"oh I think you have proven that Lucas. The fireworks were pretty awesome" I added lamely.

"So awesome that I get a kiss?" he asked. I felt him shift next to me in the darkness.

"Ummmm" I said as he leaned forward.

--

Cliff hanger :D