I hate that stupid jerk! Chapter 11

A/N:

Holaaa guys!

Soooo.... yeah THIS is my fav chapter and i decided to upload coz my best best friend came down and I got to see her :D I missed herrr..

Anyway heres the chapter. Enjoyy

xx Bec

Chapter 11

I walked over to a random rack and started looking at the ghastly objects people called 'lingerie'. Ugh, seriously I dont know how one can reveal themselves like this.

I picked out random pieces in my size. An undergarment set that was probably just made of lace except a few parts. It was pure black and had little metal hearts on the straps. The panties had frills...

A nightgown. Well it kinda looked like a nightgown. Yeah for a five year old. This thing wouldnt even go to my knees! It was dark purple and was tight against my chest then flowed out.

The last 'item' I chose was a nurse outfit. Need a say more? Lets just leave this one to your imagination.....

I walked back over to where Lucas was still sitting in the chair and held up my items in front of him.

"Im gonna try these on" I said heading to the changeroom.

"Sure. But you have to show me after" Even though I wasnt looking at him, I could still heard excited he was.

Gross.

"I was planning on it" I muttered too low for him to hear.

I shut the curtain behind me and stripped out of my clothes and decided to try on the nightgown thingy first. It slipped easy over my head and fit perfectly. I have to admit that even though this stuff is for prostitues, I look pretty good.

I pulled the curtain open and stepped out to a wide eyed Lucas. Boys are so hormone ruled.

I did a little pirouette and turned to face him again. He looked even more boggled than when I walked out.

"Dont you like it?" I asked innocently.

"Me...and...and...and" he got out then started nodding.

Okay I guess we are gonna have to do this the little kid way.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes" he nodded enthusiastically.

At least we are on words now.

"Im gonna try on the next one" I walked back into the changeroom swaying my hips a little as I went. I laughed when I heard Lucas draw in a sharp breath.

I closed the curtain and got into the undergarment and did the same as before. The only thing that changed this time was Lucas's facial expressions got more funnier. His jaw was nearly touching the ground.

Now for the grand finale.

I got into the nurses outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. Lucas is going to have a heart attack. Guess its a good thing this outfit comes with a stethoscope.

The nurse jacket- which is basically all it was- came up to my mid thogh and buttoned up at the front. Easy removal maybe?

I had a little hat on my head and the stethoscope around my neck, and the jacket unbuttoned so you could see a little cleavage.

I pulled open the curtain and Lucas fell off the chair. VICTORY!

He quickly got off the ground and jumped onto the chair. Im pretty sure he was bouncing.

I walked slowly towards him, playing with the stethoscope around my neck. Ah being a slut is fun sometimes.

"Like what you see yet?" I asked circling around him and the chair.

"Yes, very much" he whispered.

"Whats wrong Lucas?" I asked running my fingertips up his back. He shivered and Im sure it wasnt from the cold.

"N-nothing"

"Are you sure? Want the nurse to check anything out?"

"Yes- I mean no"

"Are you sure?" I asked kneeling in front of him.

I had my hands on his knees and was looking up at him, a little smirk on my face.

He was looking down at me and glancing away, then quickly looking at me again. Dude its not like Im gonna disappear.

"Im sure" he whispered again.

Just as he finished his sentence, his 'little friend' made an entrance. I looked at it and back up to his face.

"Sure you dont want me to check that out?" I asked pointing to his erection.

"I wish" he mumbled.

"Ah what was that? I didnt quite make out what you said" I said cocking my head to the side.

"I said no?"

"sure you did" I laughed getting up. He put his hands over his little friend and I turned and walked back to the changeroom.

"And by the way", I called over my shoulder, Im getting this"

I swear he had a tent pitched in his pants when I said that.

I shut the curtain and got dressed back in my normal clothes and walked out of the changeroom with the things I had tried on. I put the nightgown and undergarment set back and headed over to the cashier still holding the nurse outfit. I looked around and seen Lucas sitting on a bench outside the shop, facing away from me.

Weirdo.

"Just this please" I said smiling to the cashier.

"That will be $35.95." she said putting a strand of bleach blonde hair behind her ear.

I handed over the money and she gave me the bag.

"Have a nice day"

"Oh I will" I replied. She looked confused.

I walked out of the shop and snuck up behind Lucas. I could hear him muttering random stuff and my name a couple times.

"Not hot... umm grandma's and brussel sprouts..... dont think about Olivia in that outit.... and rain... oh god imagine her-"

"Imagine me what?" I said scaring the shit out of him.

"Nothing" he said blushing. Yeah Im pretty sure the next words out of his mouth would've been oh god imagine her in the rain.

Horny little boy.

"Well lets go, school should be finished and I want to go home"

"Okay" was all he said.

there ya's goo.

Vote and Comment!