Chapter Six

He leans into me, "I was watching you as we got ready to take those shots... and I must say, your eyes are gorgeous." Danny whispers into my ear.

I nearly spit my beer out. What did he just say?

"I'm sorry." I clear my throat.

To be honest, I don't even know why I am apologizing. He just took me by surprise. He doesn't even know me and he is flirting with me? Is that what all guys do?

Well, except for Evan. Evan and I dislike each other too much. He would never flirt with me. I don't see him in that type of way and I am sure he doesn't see me in that type of way either. If anything, every time we see each other, we want to murder one another.

"Shot anyone?" I quickly grab everyone's attention. Brandie flashes me a concern expression but she shrugs it off after five seconds. Danny leans into George and whispers something into his ear. I know it was about me because George looked me up and down and grinned.

I grab another shot off of the tray and so do they. I rush everyone, "One ... two... three!" I say quickly. Brandie and I are the first ones to down our shots.

"Damn Hazel," George says as the burning is taking over his throat.

I ignore him and grab my beer and down the rest. I take the extra shot on the tray and down that one too. I pry open another beer bottle and halfway down that one. I am trying to down all my drinks so I can get on that dance floor away from Danny.

I just hope that he doesn't think that we are going to do anything. Like, hook up. I respect myself a little more nowadays.

"I'm going to dance!" I shout to Brandie so her drunk ass can hear me. She grins at me and nods.

I stand up, nearly falling over. But luckily, the table was there to keep my balance. Okay, maybe I am a bit more intoxicated than Brandie. I grab my beer bottle and take it with me. I feel like I am on a ship as I am walking towards the crowd of people grinding on each other.

As I am walking up to the crowd of people something catches the corner of my eye. It's the white shirt that sticks out when the lights are turned down low.

I turn my head to see if I can get a better look. But as soon as I get my better look, I regret it. I rush to the middle of the crowd, shoving and pushing people out of my way before the person who I recognize sees me.

"Fuck, why is he following me?" I say out loud.

"Who?" A drunk man whispers in my ear as he places his hands on my waist, pulling my ass back to grind against his length.

For a moment, I want to turn around and punch the drunk man in the face for touching me without my permission. Especially because I don't know him. He thinks he can just come up on me. No dude.

But then I remember if I do that, my follower will see it because it will cause a big scene. So I let it go and start grinding against him to the beat of the music. His friends are in the background cheering him on.

I chug the rest of my beer down. A random drunk girl hands me a shot. I sniff it, smells like Jack Daniels. I shoot it down my throat. All the burning when I take shots is gone. I can't feel them. I am too drunk to feel them.

The man's hands run down my thighs. Now I feel uncomfortable.

"Come back to my hotel baby." He begins to suck on my neck and his hand reaches up to touch my clit.

With instant reaction, I elbow his gut then quickly turn around and kick his length that has grown since I started grinding on him. He doubles over in pain. Everyone around us stops and backs up. Fuck, I caused a scene just like I didn't want to do.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bitch?" The strange man yells at me. The music is still going on but I swear they turned it down a little.

EVAN'S P.O.V

"What the fuck is wrong with you bitch?" I hear a man yell. I take another swig of my beer then look over to where I heard the yelling.

There is a crowd. I usually just ignore these situations. If it has nothing to do with me, then I am staying out of it. But something told me to get a closer look. So I set my beer down and walk closer.

There is a man doubled over holding his dick. He is down on his knees. He is in pain. He is crying like a little bitch. Of course.

There is a girl standing there staring at the man with her arms held up waiting to defend herself. The body type and the hair looks a lot like...

Wait a minute... Is that...? It can't be...

I move to the side. I prove myself wrong. It's HAZEL. HAZEL!?!?! What the hell is she doing here!? How the hell did she even get in here?

I rush up behind her.

"You ugly bitch!" The man growls as he tries to stand back up.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch when you're the one laying on the ground crying like one?" I instantly defend Hazel. Something told me to just do it. Like I needed to do it.

Hazel looks at me. Her jaw drops.

Yeah, I don't know why I am defending you either.

The man looks at me and instantly backs up like he is scared or something.

I point towards the door. "We can take this outside," I suggest, knowing he was going to back out. Which he did. He turned away and quickly walked back over to his table.

As for Hazel, she is still staring at me like she is in shock. I need to get her out of here before they find out that she is underage. I would like to know how the fuck she got in when this is a club for 21 years old and over. She is only eighteen.

Before security can come, I grab her by her forearm and drag her towards the exit. I am taking her to my house.

_________________________

Hey guys! So this chapter is a bit shorter than other ones. But I wanted to leave some type of cliff hanger!

Vote, comment, share please!