Chapter Twenty-One

Hazel's P.O.V

Evan is extremely pissed. I can say this a thousand times but I don't think you could picture how he actually looks when he is pissed off. His face is red, ready to explode. His eyes are dark; dark as in they are pitch black. It's actually kind of scary in a way.

Adam and Carol stand there with a smirk plastered on their faces. Evan just stares at them. I can tell he is picturing hurting them in any and every type of way he can. I don't like this Evan. 

They walk off stage as some people boo but it's the "rules." I'm just glad they aren't fighting tonight because that means I have 23 hours to talk Evan out of what he is doing. He could seriously get injured and I don't want that. 

People still sit on the bleachers. Evan turns around and stares into my eyes for a good ten seconds. 

He grips my wrists and unties me, hurting them a little more than the rope itself. "Ow." I cry.

He gives me the "don't you dare" look. That look didn't last long. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Evan!" I yell as he gets out of the ring and walks out the room to his locker room. "Put me down!" I yell repeatedly until I am thrown down and up against the lockers. 

He quickly turns away and goes and rests his hands on the lockers; he is looking down at the ground. He looks as if he is tired, really tired. 

"Evan..." I speak quietly to see if he is okay. I take one step forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HAZEL??" I jump back at the sudden screaming. He gets close to me, a little too close for an angry person. He puts his hands on the lockers on either side of my head so it keeps me blocked from moving away from him.

I'm really frightened right now. I've never seen Evan so angry in my life. I never thought I would see this side of Evan. I could tell he had a bit of a temper when I first met him just by feeling the vibe come off of him, but I never thought it would get this bad to where I was afraid to be near him.

Somebody clears their throat in the doorway. Evan doesn't budge to move away from me. He just turns his head and looks at a man in his late 20's standing there awkwardly.

"What the fuck do you want?" He snaps, making me jump again.

"Adam is about to come to your locker room. I'd leave if I were you." The man says quietly. He's a shy person.

"Fuck," Evan mumbles under his breath. He backs away quickly and packs all of his stuff away in his gym bag. He grabs me by my wrist and drags me out of the room. We are literally running down the hallway and out the building. 

He picks me up once again and throws me over his shoulder. "You walk too fucking slow." I roll my eyes not even arguing this time. I've already made him mad as it is. 

We get back to his apartment. He opens the door and throws his bag on the couch. He sets me down carefully this time. He turns around and punches the wall making me yelp even though he didn't hurt me. He just made me jump for the third time tonight. 

"Do you know what the fuck you did?" He screams even louder.

I'm so lost for words that I start to stutter, "I-I just... I... Sorry."

He turns and punches the wall once again but this time making an actual hole instead of a dent. 

"If I didn't have any god damn respect for you, I'd bend you the fuck over and grip your hair so hard and just fuck you until you learned your damn lesson." 

My jaw drops open and I'm in shock. Did Evan just really say that or is this some kind of sick dream?

I look up at him and make eye contact. He grasps his curly hair in his hand and turns around. "Damn it." He mumbles and walks away, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

I sit here staring at a blank T.V. I see my reflection in it. I look like a complete mess. You can tell I've cried over the past 24 hours. I was so happy before he took me with him home from the club. But now once again, I'm sitting here crying and hurting over someone in their own home. I don't even remember developing feelings for him. Maybe it was the first time I saw him, or the night he took me back to his dad's house. 

I can't be here. I need to stop hurting myself and if I stay any longer than now, then I will never be happy with myself. 

I knock on the bedroom door and wait for a response but I don't hear him say anything. I push the door open slowly; it makes a creaking sound. I see him sitting on the bed, shirtless with his head in his hands. He's either upset or sleeping sitting up. I'm guessing he's upset because he lifts his head up. 

"You can come in." He says quietly. The tone of his voice makes me feel bad for him even though there is no reason to feel bad for him. 

I walk in and go over to the end of the bed. 

"I want to go home," I whisper. He stands up quickly and frowns. "Right now."

He walks over to me and puts his hands on my cheeks. "Baby no." 

___________________________________________________

You all are so supportive I love it!

Smile, you're beautiful!