Chapter Twenty-Nine

What I am doing is completely wrong and I know that. I won't lie. But there is something about Evan Peters that drives me into him. He drives my mind and heart crazy; everything about him drives me crazy and I don't know what to do about it.

His bedroom door jiggles. I abruptly jump off of Evan to put my clothes back on. 

"Evan!" His little sister calls and bangs on the door. He quickly jumps up and shoves me in his closet. 

"What are you doing?" I panic. "Your parents already know I'm here so why am I hiding?" I quickly shove my words together before he closes the door. 

"Its my sister. She hates you." It gets dark the second he closes the door. I go to take a seat on the floor, not realizing there was a huge wooden chest behind me. I hit my tailbone on it and quickly cover my mouth before a scream came out. 

I find a spot to finally take a seat. Luckily, there is a flashlight right next to the chest box. I turn it on and take a long around his closet. It's not as messy as  I thought it would be. I then put the flashlight to the chest box. It has a lock on it. 

What the hell? 

I take another glance around the closet to see if I can find this key. Now if I were Evan Peters... where would I hide something that I don't want anyone to find? 

OH! His jacket pockets. He hates people touching his clothes that's why he does his laundry. I quietly stand up and start digging through all of his jackets looking for this key. As I do, I listen to their conversations. 

"Haley, get out." Evan sounds annoyed. I hear her come further into the room. 

"I could have sworn I heard that girl's voice in here." I think she's walking over towards the closet. 

I finally find the key. I sit down and quickly unlock the chest box.  I open it and it creaks a little. I stop dead in my tracks hoping that nobody heard me. 

"She's not but you do know that she's moving in today, right?" 

"What? Mom and Dad are okay with this? Are you moving in too?" 

"No, I'm not. I already told you when I moved out, I'm never moving back in."

There are a bunch of notebooks with random titles on them. I grab a notebook out of the chest that was labeled "Her."  I pull it out and flip it open. 

Holy shit, it's a book. Evan wrote a book. 

"GOD I HATE HER!" Haley screams and the door slams shut. Quickly, I put the notebook back in the chest and close it. I stick the key in my pocket. 

The closet door opens, I stand up and give him a smile. 

"What's up with you?" Evan asks. He knows that I know something but I still won't be telling him what I found. 

"Oh, nothing." I just grin and walk downstairs without saying another word to him. 

I come downstairs and there sat Haley at the kitchen table. She's clearly upset. I take a seat next to her. She rolls her eyes at me, making it known that she really doesn't like me. 

"Look Haley, I understand you hate me, I don't know why but I know you do." She looks at me confused and shocked. "I'd hate a girl that had a thing for my brother too." 

"You have a brother?" She asks. 

"I do. But I haven't spoken to him since I was ten years old. I'm eighteen almost nineteen."  

She sits up, getting more interested in our conversation. "Why?" 

"My mother kicked him out of the house when he was fifteen. He never spoken to us again. I still don't know why to this day." 

"That sounds terrible." 

"It is. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret." She smiles, getting excited. This is the first time that I have ever saw Haley smile. "I don't like Evan. I don't want to be his girlfriend. He's so mean to me." 

"What?" Her eyes got wide and jaw drops open. "Evan is mean? I thought people were just mean to him." I smile and shake my head. "I'm sorry he is mean. I'm sorry I was mean." She sounds upset with herself. 

"Hey." I put my hand on hers. "Don't sweat it. I just hope you don't mind me staying here for a while. I don't have a family and your father was nice enough to let me stay here." 

She smiles big and hugs me. "I've always wanted a big sister! Big brother's aren't really exciting, just protective." 

I laugh. "You're so right." We both start sharing at laugh.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Evan interrupts Haley and I's conversation. 

"Why do you ruin everything Evan?" Haley huffs and walks out of the kitchen. 

I stand up and walk over to the fridge to get a drink. Since I'm going to be staying here, I might as well get comfortable because they won't be getting me anything anymore as if I was a guest.

"I totally agree with her." I say as I get a beer can out. 

I turn around and bump into Evan. He's not smiling but he doesn't even have an expression on his face. He takes the beer out of my hand and puts it back in the fridge. 

"You're not drinking under my watch." He tries to make his voice scary, which usually works except for today. 

"Under your watch? You're not even going to be living here." I roll my eyes. 

He my forearms and pushes me up against the refrigerator. His eyes are staring into mine and he's biting his lip. His face is about an inch away from mine. "I will be here everyday. When you wake up, I'll be here. When you go to sleep, I'll be here. I will even be at your work while you're working." 

"That's crazy Peters." I whisper. 

"You're right, you're quitting your job." 

I shove him away, "WHAT? I am NOT quitting my job."

"Then I'll do it for you." He shrugs and puts a grape in his mouth. I just stare at him with my arms crossed. "Fine, I'll give you a week to do it. But then I'll do it if you don't." He starts walking over towards the door. 

"Evan, I'm not quitting. I need that job."I start to follow him.

"No you don't." He puts another grape into his mouth. 

"Yes I do."

He turns to me before leaving the house, "Test me Hazel. Test me."

_______________________

I'm sorry guys! I've had such bad writer's block. I hope you guys understand! I miss you guys! It took me 4 days to write this chapter.

Smile, you're beautiful. 

Who's ready for Watty's 2018!?!?

Updated Playlist! 

1. No Love - August Alsina Ft. Nicki Minaj

2. Lonely - Demi Lovato Ft. LiL Wayne

3. I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder - Edwin McCain

4. Jealous - Nick Jonas

5. Been Through It All - MGK

6. Let You Down - NF