Chapter Eighteen

"Oh come on Hazel! You look beautiful! Let's go!" Danny groans and lays back on my bed while I sit in front of my mirror double checking to make sure my make-up and hair are on point. If I am going to go out and celebrate, I have to look good. It's a must. 

I grab Danny by his hand and pull him downstairs. He is smiling like a little boy just got his favorite toy truck for his birthday. 

"So where are we going?" I asked, not having a single clue what he wanted to do. 

"Well," He hands me my fake ID that George had made me and Brandie a couple of weeks ago. I look at him. "Club 990?" I nod and smile. 

I try to ignore that small voice in my head telling me the chances of Brandie being there and telling me how it won't end in a good way. But I want to have fun tonight because I've stayed in Uncle Bobby's house for the past two weeks. I needed to get out. 

We pull into the parking lot and it's more packed then what I thought it was going to be. But not as much as it was when I was here with Brandie. 

We walk up to the security guard, Danny going first. He hands him his ID but he doesn't really look at his ID. He just lets him pass. I hand him mine and he hands it back to me but not letting go of it. 

He leans into my ear, "We are getting a scanner next week. Enjoy this time while you can." 

Fuck, he knows. How could he tell? This ID looks so legit. 

I just nod at him and walk past him as if nothing happened. Danny grins at me. "Does he know yours is fake?" I ask.

"Of course. I've been going here since I was eighteen. He wouldn't let me in when I was seventeen." He shrugs.

I follow him in and we take a seat at the bar. We ordered our drinks. I don't want to drink too much, I plan on going back to work tomorrow. 

"Would you like to do a shot?" Danny asks me as he sips on his beer. 

I shake my head, "I don't want to go back to work with a hangover." I laugh. He laughs as well.

When it hits 9 o'clock the lights go down and they bring out the strobe lights and the music gets louder. I grin and start slowly dancing in my seat while drinking my second mixed drink. Danny is watching me like a dog, grinning. 

"People are watching." He whispers in my ear. 

I grin while my eyes are still shut and lean into him, "See the thing is Danny," I smile even bigger. "You care what people think of you when you're drunk. I don't." He chuckles. 

A couple drinks later, a lot of drinks later actually, I feel myself a bit drunk. I drank more than I wanted to but for some reason, I kept getting free drinks. Danny claimed it wasn't him. But I just keep drinking every drink that was placed in front of me. I didn't want to be rude by rejecting it even though I don't know who was paying for this.

"Hazel?" I hear a voice I can kind of remember. I glance over at Danny. He isn't smiling anymore. He clears his throat and looks at me. I can tell he is worried. 

Slowly, since I am drunk, I turn and I'm about to puke when I see who is in front of me. 

Evan fucking Peters. 

"I think I'm going to be sick." I cover my mouth.

Danny jumps up and grabs me by my arm, I must have started falling over because I think the floor was getting closer to my face. 

"You need to go," Danny says to Evan. 

Evan yanks me out of Danny's hands. "You're not going to tell me what the fuck to do." Danny rubs his neck as if he doesn't know what to do. "She needs to get out of here." He pulls me up to stand up. I start to get dizzy. I'm going to be sick.

I start walking towards the door, trying to keep myself up. Evan is high on my heels. "If you cared you'd get her out of here!" Evan yells at Danny. 

He pushes the door open before I can. I find a bush and throw up repeatedly in it for about five minutes. I can feel people staring. Evan pulls my hair back and takes the ponytail off of my wrist and puts it in my hair. 

He grabs me by my shoulders and starts walking me somewhere. When I spot his truck I almost instantly shove him away. 

"Hazel, just get in the truck before the cops come," Evan warns me. I can hear in his voice that he is irritated with me.

I cross my arms. "No, go be with slutty Brandie." 

"Hazel Renee do not even start this right now." God, he sounds like Uncle Bobby. 

"I like Danny and I want to be with Danny!" I yell. I know that will piss him off. HA!

His hand curls up into a fist and his jaw clenches. He turns around and punches his already beaten up red truck. I jump back. He grasps his hair extremely hard and turns around. 

Cops come pulling in with their so-called "freedom" lights on. 

"Damn it, Hazel!" He curses under his breath. He picks me up and throws me into the passenger's seat and seat belts me in. He slams the door shut and gets in the driver's seat and starts the truck up quickly and races out of here before we are stopped by the cops for my underage drinking. 

I lean my head on the door and shut my eyes just for a brief moment...

_______________________

Sorry if I'm updating too much. I can't sleep. My fiance and son kicked me out of bed! Lol.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm updating tomorrow as well! I miss you guys so much!

Smile, you're beautiful!