Other Prompts- Curtain Call/Conversion Academy

Prompt: A prompt where Killian and Alexander's crews run into each other

----------------------------------

"Your town is so boring," I said as we followed Mikayla down the street.

We took turns visiting each other, and right now, it was Mikayla's turn to host us at her dad's house. She lived in a town that was full of a lot of rich people and the town was, surprisingly, very boring. A lot of coffee shops and little bookstores, but not much else.

"Then go home," Mikayla said with a shrug. She and Leo were walking just ahead of me and Pete. Kaz and Beckett were, for some reason, leading us down the street even though neither of them were from here.

Not wanting to be left behind with Pete, I hurried up next to Kaz. "Where are we going?"

"Mikayla said there's a good little grill up this way," Kaz said with a shrug.

"You just can't go more than two minutes without talking, huh?" Beckett said, playing with his yo-yo as we walked.

"Someday I'm going to punch you in the face," I said.

"No you're not. You're too much a chicken to do that," Beckett said.

"You're not wrong. But I do punch you in the face mentally throughout the day," I said.

"Will you two shut up already?" Kaz said with a sigh.

I looked up and noticed a small group of guys walking towards us. I nudged Kaz and gave a slight nod.

"Incoming. I call the blond guy," I whispered.

"You have me," he reminded.

"True, true, but you're not a gorgeous blond. Your hair is really bad," I said, patting his shoulder.

As we got closer, I took in the boys. There were five of them, and two of them scared me with just a glance. Probably because one looked like he was calculating everything the others did, and the other guy had a split lip and a bruise just below his eye.

"Alexander?" Mikayla shoved me out of the way so she get closer to the guys.

The group stopped and the blond looked surprised. "Mikayla?"

Mikayla ran forward and hugged him, surprising me because the only people I'd ever seen her hug were Kaz, Leo, and her dad. The blond, Alexander, hugged her back tightly. My eyes widened a little as I pieced the name together.

"Is that the guy her friend raped?" I whispered to Kaz.

Kaz nodded as he eyed the guys with Alexander. Mikayla pulled away from Alexander and smiled at him.

"It's good to see you again," she said.

"It's good to see you, too, Mikayla. I haven't seen you in a while," Alexander said.

"Probably because she's been at Constance Academy," the calculating scary guy said.

"You always did know everything, Bennett," Mikayla said, rolling her eyes. She turned to us and gestured to the group of guys. "Guys, this is Alexander, Bennett, Scott, Toby, and...Wow, I don't know you."