Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #3

Prompt: Their big brothers find out they are dating and they go all over protected brother wanting to meet their little brother's boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “What?” Dimitri asked in surprise. “You have a boyfriend? I must meet him! Arrange a meeting this second!”

                “But…Why?” Galen asked in confusion.

                “Why, because this boy is dating my precious baby brother. I can’t have you dating a delinquent! It’s not official until you have my approval,” Dimitri said, crossing his arms.

                “Just let him meet the guy. He won’t shut up if you don’t,” Theo said.

                “Hush, Theodore. My brother had to approve of you,” Dimitri said. “It’s only fair that I do the same.”

                “Galen hated me,” Theo reminded.

                Galen blushed. “Sorry. I was a little kid, and you took my brother’s attention. I like you now.”

                “Well you better like me since I’m your brother in law,” Theo said, leaning back against Dimitri. “Just let Dimitri meet the kid. It has to happen at some point.”

                “Fine, fine. I’ll call Liam,” Galen said. “But don’t be mean to him, Dimmy.”

                “Would I do that?” Dimitri asked with a charming smile.

                Galen sighed and left the room, pulling out his cell phone. He dialed Liam’s number and waited.

                “Good afternoon boyfriend,” Liam answered, making Galen smile.

                “Hey Liam. Uh, so, my brother wants to meet you,” he said.

                “Oh. Well, I was actually going to call you and tell you that my brother wants to meet you,” he said, laughing. “So how about I come over and meet your brother, and then you can come back to my house and meet my brother?”

                “Sounds like a plan,” I said.

                “Great. I’ll be over in ten minutes,” Liam said and hung up.

                Galen sighed as he shoved his phone in his pocket, hoping that Dimitri and Liam got along. Liam tended to be a little…straightforward about his thoughts and feelings. Sometimes it offended people.

                He went back into the living room. “Okay, Liam is coming now,” he said.

                “Fantastic!” Dimitri said cheerfully. “My Theodore, help me evaluate if this boy is worthy of my wonderful little brother’s affections.”

                “Galen can choose who he dates,” Theo said.

                “Theodore!” Dimitri said sternly. “We must approve of this boy.”

                “Okay, okay,” Theo said, rolling his eyes.

                A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Galen jumped up and hurried out to the front door, pulling it open.