Other Prompts- Character Mix

Prompt: Queen Jen is thrown a surprise birthday party by mostly all of her characters.(:

A.N.- MY BIRTHDAY ISN'T TODAY. My birthday is tomorrow (July 22nd), but I don't think I can get online tomorrow so holla I'll post this today. This was literally the most awkward thing I've ever written in my entire life, so I hope you don't mind my life which is a mixture of social anxiety and way too many characters locked up in my brain XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I looked up from the paper in my hands. “Huh. Why am I at a creepy looking building?”

                But the paper said that this was the address. So I pushed the door open and went into the building. Was this some kind of set up? Was my mom behind this? One of my friends? My pet frogs? My Rise Of The Guardians poster that I liked to snapchat to people?

                “This is weird,” I mumbled, looking around the dark room. “This is definitely a horror movie setting. I’m going to be killed.”

                The lights flicked on and I jumped in surprise. Speaking of surprise…

                “SURPRISE!”

                I looked around in horror at all the people standing there. Hot guys drawn right out of my imagination.

                “Happy birthday to the Queen,” Dimitri said with a bow.

                “It’s not your birthday,” I said in confusion.

                “No, but it’s yours,” Mitch said. “So, happy 19th birthday. Now you’re old.”

                “I’m younger than your boyfriend,” I pointed out.

                “Low blow to the 20s,” Jace said, gesturing at him, Will, and Misha.

                “Happy birthday Jen!” Noah ran forward, jumping into my arms.

                “I regret you,” I said, my eyes widening in horror. “I was 15 and going through my scene phase.”

                Noah pouted. “You love me. Maxi and I are the originals!”

                “Wow! It’s been 4 years,” Max said in surprise.

                “I am old,” I said miserably, dropping Noah to the ground.

                “Old and bitter,” Ethan said.

                “You hush,” I said, waving my hand at him dismissively.

                “You have the worst case of multiple personality disorder,” Rio said, gesturing at everyone in the room. “You go from me, who’s moody and sassy, to Sparkles over there.”

                “What the hell kind of phase were you going through when Dimitri came about?” Jude asked.

                “What the hell kind of phase was I going through when I named you?” I said, and he pouted.

                “Happy birthday Queen Jen. Even if you refuse to bring us back,” Jordan said.

                “We know you found the story,” Jeremy said.