Other Prompts- Conversion Academy/Can't Even Think Straight

Prompt: Could you do a prompt where Kaz and Killian somehow bump into Evan and find out that he's Mr. Sudlow's nephew? I want to see how they'd react to the huge difference between Evan and his uncle

               A.N.- I'm super sorry because I haven't written the Can't Even Think Straight characters in forever and I don't have that style of writing anymore, yikes. I can't pull off Evan's character very well anymore

-----------------------------------------

                "I'm just saying, ice cream would be nice," I said as Kaz and I walked hand in hand down the street.

                "So would you being quiet, but I'm not getting that," Kaz said.

                "Rude as shit, oh my god," I said.

                He rolled his eyes. "If I buy you ice cream will you shut up?"

                "My mouth will be distracted. You know that shuts me up pretty fast."

                "Alright, alright, I'll buy you ice cream."

                "Litty McTitty!" I said in triumph.

                "Never mind. I'm going to use the money to pay someone to kidnap you," Kaz said with a sigh.

                "I'm cute? You wouldn't have to pay someone?" I said. "They'd want me."

                "They can have you," he said.

                "You'd miss me," I said. "I'm cute and I give good blowjobs."

                "Can't argue with that." He pulled me over to the ice cream place we'd been heading towards.

                It was a nice day out, so we'd gone for a walk. But the sun went from a pleasant friend to a burning torturer in less than ten minutes and I could already feel the sunburn forming and the desperate need for something cold.

                Kaz ordered us both ice cream and we sat down at a shaded table. There were three boys at the table next to us, but I was too busy devouring my ice cream to check them out.

                "Slow down or you'll get brain freeze," Kaz said.

                "So you are admitting I have a brain," I said smugly.

                "It's small, it gets cold easily," Kaz said.

                "BRAIN FREEZE OH MY GOD!"

                The yell had both of us jumping in surprise. We looked over at the table next to us, where a blond guy was gripping his head.

                "Evan," the guy next to him said with a sigh. "I told you not to drink your milkshake that fast."

                "Wow, someone even dumber than you," Kaz said in amazement.

                I narrowed my eyes at him. "Kaz Warrick, did you just do what I think you just did."

                He tossed a set of car keys at me. I caught them and groaned. These were definitely not our car keys.

                "Hey, brain freeze guy and guy with the great ass," I said, and the three boys at the table turned to look at me. "Uh, hi, my boyfriend's a kleptomaniac and he stole your keys."