Other Prompts- Rio/Ethan #1

Prompt: Maybe you could do one where Rio doesn't believe that Ethan has a bf so Ethan comes up with Will as proof. They're so cute and adorable together in Rios eyes that he gets jealous and claims he has one as well, but when Ethan wants to meet him he panicks and uses Shane as his pretend bf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “I don’t believe it,” I said.

                “Believe it,” my cousin, Ethan, said.

                “No way,” I said.

                “Way,” Ethan said.

                “There’s no way you have a boyfriend. You don’t even have friends,” I said.

                “You’re so sensitive, Rio,” he said. “I have friends. And a boyfriend.”

                “You do not have a boyfriend,” I said.

                “What, do you want us to screw in front of you for proof?” he asked.

                “That is the last thing I want to see,” I said. “But I do want you to prove it.”

                “Fine. We’ll come to your house tomorrow,” Ethan said.

                “Alright. See you and your pretend boyfriend tomorrow,” I said and hung up the phone. I grinned and shook my head. There was no way Ethan actually had a boyfriend.

                                                                                                ***

                “Rio, Ethan is here!” my mom called.

                I left my room and went out to the kitchen, where Ethan and some very good looking guy were sitting. Mom was smiling and talking to them.

                “Alright, how much did you pay him?” I asked Ethan, nodding at the hot guy.

                “Rio, stop that,” mom said with a sigh. “It’s nice to see you again Ethan. I’ll leave you boys alone now.” She turned and left the kitchen, and I went over.

                “I didn’t pay him anything,” Ethan said. “This is Will. My boyfriend. I told you he’s real.”

                “There’s no way you have a boyfriend. You definitely paid this guy,” I said.

                “I don’t get paid,” Will said. “I should for putting up with Ethan, but I don’t.”

                “As you can tell, Will hates me passionately. But he is my boyfriend,” Ethan said.

                “I don’t hate you passionately. You just make me want to kill you 98% of the time,” Will said, slipping an arm around Ethan’s waist.

                “Well, aren’t you two adorable. I’m Rio, by the way,” I said, holding my hand out to him.

                “Will,” he said, taking my hand and shaking it.

                “Will what?” I asked.

                Ethan snickered and Will elbowed him. “I’m coming to hate your entire family,” he said to Ethan.