Other Prompts- Changing Will/Swan Song

Prompt: Maybe a prompt between Newt and Maddox. I read the one prompt with both of them in it and someone in the prompt said they ship these two and I could't help but agree. So this could be like an introduce my boyfriend to the parents kind of thing

                A.N.- Newt is Will's and Ethan's son from the Changing Will prompts and Maddox is Mitch's and Jace's son from the Kill The Lights prompts. I just randomly remembered someone requesting this and got the urge to attempt it because I miss my sassy boys and their kids??? So here's a bizarre crossover prompt

-----------------------------------

                Maddox Marion could've lived his whole damn life without getting caught up with Newton Duvet. But somehow the two ended up schoolmates, progressively taunting and teasing their way into a romantic relationship.

                Now his dads had been pestering Maddox to meet his mysterious boyfriend. Maddox hadn't told them who Newt was, because who had never heard of the filmmaker William Duvet, Newt's father?

                "Newt," Maddox grumbled, shoving him against the lockers. His dads had been getting on his case about it more and more every day, and he might as well get it over with. At least once they got over their shock, he could start letting Newt hang around the house.

                Newt hit the lockers and heaved out a sigh. "I'm small and fragile, Maddox. If you're going to shove me into anything, make it a bed and make it happen with a lot less clothing."

                "Shut up. My parents want to meet you, so come over and deal with it," Maddox said.

                Newt spun around and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you're actually introducing me to your parents? Getting pretty serious, here."

                But Maddox could see the struggle clearly on Newt's face. Newt was used to just being known as William Duvet's son. His father was famous, but Newt was just a smart kid with a sharp tongue.

                Maddox shrugged his jacket off and put it around Newt's shoulders. Newt stared at him in confusion.

                "I figured it must be pretty cold, living in your dad's shadow," Maddox said.

                Newt took the jacket off and threw it at Maddox's face. "I'm going to tell your dad about that time you stole his car at 3 a.m. just to make out with me in the backseat."

                "Do that and I'll steal the car again just to hit you with it," Maddox said, grabbing Newt's hand and tugging him out of the school.

                "Look, I'll meet your parents, but you also have to meet mine," Newt said. "My dad is super perceptive. My not famous dad, that is. He figured out I was ready to tongue you before I even figured it out. I didn't give them a name, though."

                "Fine, yea, whatever," Maddox said. "Just come to my house first and let's get this over with. My brother is probably waiting in the car for me already."

                The two got into their own cars. Newt followed Maddox back to his house, and Maddox's younger brother, Andy, seemed surprised when Newt followed them up the driveway.

                "Hi there, I'm Newt and your brother is an asshole," Newt greeted.

                "I knew both of those things," Andy said. "I'm Andy."