-1-

•Kelci•

Uuhh its Monday, I hate Mondays it's easily the worst day of the week. Why you may ask?! One word 'HELLHOLE' or what others like to call it 'SCHOOL'.

I think that its fair to say I hate school, always have always will. I guess some things never do change. I have never really understood the point of school. I mean you go and get fed a load of shit that you forget the next day and I mean its not like you ever use it again. Who really needs to know what X & Y represent in everyday life. Ill answer no-one!!

Right now I'm laying in bed trying to find the motivation to actually get up

"Come in" I shout

"Morning hun, time to get up"My mom says as she walks into my room

I don't respond instead I just get out of bed & walk towards my closet. My mom takes that as her queue to leave.

I'm not in the mood to arguing with my parents about going to school today. I'm just gonna get on with it because I know they won't let me miss anymore school.

I quickly changed into a simple outfit which was just some black jeans, a white shirt& a bomber jacket.
I then did some simple makeup which just consisted in concealer& mascara. Finally I brushed my teeth before walking out of my room& down the stairs.

As soon as I enter the kitchen I'm greeted with the smell of bacon. I hate bacon it's soo greasy& fatty. I'm tempted to just run out the door but to save my self from the questions later I walk towards the island& take a seat next to Maddie.

"Heyy Kel"maddie greets me with a smile as I sit down

"hiya Mads" I say returning the smile.

"Morning girls!" Dallas screeches as she runs into the kitchen hugging both Maddie & I before she takes a seat too.

"Uh hello?" I say cautiously, she's never this happy in the mornings.It's 7am!

"Why are you so happy" Maddie asks,

"Can't I just be happy?"Dallas asks giving us a strange look

At that Maddie,Mom,Eddie& I all burst out laughing. She can't be serious right now

"Okay, fair point!"She laughs with us

We all look towards her waiting for her to explain to us why she's soo happy but she says nothing. Instead she just stares back at us with a smug look on her face.

"Come on Dallas we haven't got all day! The girls have school to get to"Mom tries to hurry her

"Well" Dallas starts.

"Well what?"Mom quickly quits her off clearly getting impatient

"Mom if you'd give we a second I will explain. Demi is coming tonight!!"

With that the four of them immediately cheer up! Maddie&Mom start to jump around cheering, whilst I sit still not moving a muscle.

Great I think to myself, just great. Demi & I don't have the best relationship, we never have. She had always preferred Dallas & Maddie, I've never really understood why! I used to get so upset about it because all I wanted was for my big sister to like me,but she never really did. A couple years back I just stopped caring& stopped trying to have a relationship with her. Now she apparently wants to mend our relationship but I'm not having it. That's what I wanted years ago but not now. She's a couple years too late..