Doctors!

*KELCI*

It's now 1:37 in the afternoon. I'm sat alone in my bedroom scrolling though Instagram. Demi left about an hour ago after we both woke up,she went to run errands or something. I don't remember what she said I wasn't exactly listening. I've been thinking about the dream I had. I dreamt that my family found out all my secrets. Then one by one they all disowned me. By the end of the dream I was all alone walking the streets. It was a horrible dream. It just reminds my why I keep everything a secret because I know the minute anyone finds out anything it will all be over for me. By over I really do mean over. I have it all planed out if anyone finds out I'm just going to end my life. I might as well it would be over anyway if I didn't have a family. I know I'm not the nicest to them but my family are my everything and withoutg them I couldn't live on. So I'll keep living this life as much as I may hate it. As long as my family don't find out it will be all okay.

My doctors appointment is at 2:50, mom came up when Demi left to tell me. I'm so scared today could be my last day living. I go into my closet and grab my black ripped skinny jeans,a white cropped top and my adidas superstars then go get changed. I go back into my bedroom I do my makeup and quickly cover my scars on my arms . I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket I make my way downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen she smiles at me and continues cooking whatever she is cooking. Food yayyyyyy!

"We are gonna eat lunch then we will get going for your doctors appointment" mom says, I nod my head in agreement. I better eat so that she doesn't get suspicious cause that's the last thing I want to happen

Mom made chicken noodle soup, when I was younger she would make this every time I had time of school. I find it find of funny that she still does it even though I'm not Ill today. We eat in silence, well I was on my phone and mom was talking to dad on the phone about who was picking up Maddie from school. Once I'd finished eating I went to sit in the car I couldn't stay in the house because I knew I would just end up in the bathroom. Mom finally made it to the car, she turned on the radio and just started driving. We talked for the first 10 minutes but then I stopped talking because the closer we got the more nervous I was getting.

Eventually we pulled up to the doctors office. I put my smile on and pretended I was totally fine. Mom put her arm around me and we walked into the office. I sat down as mom went to sign us in, then she came to sit back down with me.

"Don't be nervous baby, everything is going to be fine" Mom says I just nod and rest my head on her shoulder

"KELCI LOVATO TO ROOM 8" the intercom says

Mom &I both stand up and walk to the room. I let mom go first then followed her into the room.

"Good afternoon Diana,Kelci"Doctor J said as we entered the room.

"Good afternoon" mom replies I just smile in response

"So how can I help you today?"

"I just wanted to come to get Kelci checked out. I have a feeling that her anxiety is worsening and I just want to do something now before it has the chance to escalate even more"

"Okay we can definitely do that. Kelci do you feel like it is getting worse?" She asked. I wanted to reply but I was so nervous I couldn't even speak so I just shrugged. "You need to tell me what happening so we can try stop it"

---------------------------------------
(Time skip)

"Okay so before you go I want to take your height &weight just for your charts is that okay?"

"Yes that's fine" my mom answered before I got the chance to say no. They are gonna find out my weight. They will be so disappointed. Fuckkk

"Just take your shoes of an stand against the height chart please"

I took of my shoes and went to stand against the chart and doctor j took my height. She wrote my height down.Then she told me to stand of the scales. At first I didn't move but then she asked again and eventually did. I got on the scales then I went to put my shoes back on. I didn't even look at my weight because I already know I weigh to much I don't need to be told again. Then she wrote it down. I sat back down next to my mom.

"So, kelci's height is 5ft 6. Her weight it 75 pounds I will say she is very underweight for her age. I want her to gain more weight. I would like you to come back next month so I can monitor kelci's weight gain. But other than that you are good to go. Get your prescription at the main desk" doctor j said my mom just nodded. How the hell am I underweight?? She just told my mom I was underweight now she is gonna worry. Fuck I'm screwed!

A/N: sorry that I haven't updated this in about 2 weeks. I've been really busy with things at home but I'm gonna start updating again. Comment things you want to happen&vote!Also sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. Next update Monday-K💙