The old kelci?

*KELCI*

As all the negative thoughts of dying ran through my mind. I felt myself start to hyperventilate. This was never good, this always ends in a panic attack. I try to calm down but it's not working&then it all goes black...

*DEMI*

"Dallas","Dallas" I scream as loud as I can.

I'm holding kelci right now we found her but Dallas couldn't get close enough with the car,so I ran to get her whilst Dallas stayed with the car.
When I got to her she was sleeping peacefully but as soon as I picked her up she panicked. She tried to run away from me but I didn't let her I kept ahold of her. I tried to talk to her,I kept telling her it was only demi. But I got nothing it was like she was in a trance. Then she started to hyperventilate & cry I tried to calm her down but nothing was happening. Then I felt her go limp in my arms& I knew she had passed, she couldn't possibly have fallen asleep she was so scared. She proberly passed out due to her hyperventilating&exhaustion.

So that's where I am right now I'm carrying kelci to the car as quick as I can. It's quite a long walk back to the car, I would run because she isn't heavy at all but I don't want to risk dropping her. I'm regretting not just driving around the field now, it would have been easier that way & we would have been able to calm her down in the car. We just didn't want to risk anyone getting to her before we did. You never know what could happen on the streets at this time of night or should I say morning.

I'm basically at Dallas car now & Im trying to shout her name out, to let her know I'm back but I don't wanna shout too loud and disrupt kelci. As I get to the car I notice she is on the phone to somebody. I open the back door & put kelci down on the seats&buckle her in safely. She should wake up soon enough.I look towards Dallas and she puts her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. I nod&then get into the backseat with kelci, carefully shutting the door so it doesn't make much of a noise

A couple minutes later Dallas ends the phone call & sighs.

"Who was that?" I ask

"Mom, she somehow found out we weren't home&got mad about us leaving kelci home alone" she laughs

"Someone must of saw us driving though the city"I state

"Yeah proberly but that doesn't matter, as long as she's safe we are fine"She replies, I nod my head in agreement with her.

It's true. To me all the matters is my family being safe. It scared me tonight kelci running away,it really did. But more than anything,the reason she ran away scared me. She ran away because she was scared of the conversation. Scared because she knew we were on to her&she doesn't want that. She wants us to believe she's fine when really she's not. I always said that I never wanted any of my sisters going down the same route as me. I've noticed her behaviours a lot recently and they scared me, it I kept putting it to the back of my mind & telling myself that she was fine. But when we found out about her eating disorder everything clicked, it all made sense. She's struggling a lot more than she is letting on. I may not know what else she is struggling with right now but I know something isn't right. You can see it in her,day by day she's just losing herself more&more. I can't see her go on like this we need to help her before it gets too late.

"So what happened?"Dallas asked me as we were on our way back home, I tell her everything that happened.

"Should we wake her up then or not?" Dallas asked after I have just told her what happened