Inseparable?

*Demi*

I'm not to sure why Kelci was upset last night but she was so upset. I didn't talk to her about it last night just because I thought she would be better of just going to sleep I didn't want to get her any more worked up.

She was fine when she got home or at least I think she was fine. But you never know really over these past days I've learnt that she's very good at making everything seem fine even though it really isn't.

Since she went to sleep so early I couldn't get her to eat anything.I don't know who she met yesterday but she wasn't out long at all. An hour maybe even less. But I am pretty sure she wouldn't have willingly eat something without someone being there telling her she needs to eat. Even though she didn't eat yesterday night she is making progress.

It's 2:00pm now everyone one is up&out doing things whilst Kelci is still in bed sleeping. She has had more than enough sleep so I think that it's time I go wake her. She is gonna take a break from school for awhile mom&dad decided. Just until we can trust her enough to know that she is gonna eat and keep it down. But she is starting back at dance today we still want her to have some normality.

Now to wake up the princes herself what a joy!

"Kelci come on time to get up" I say,whilst opening her curtains.

"Go away and turn the light off its too bright!" She screams

"I can't turn it off it's the sun!" I say she just huddles back up under the blanket

"You have got 5 minutes to get downstairs. If you aren't down in 5 minutes you'll be having water thrown on you" I say walking out of the room and back downstairs into the kitchen

I decide to make Kelci a sandwich although she is getting better at eating she hasn't eaten anything that's actual food. Like she has only really eaten yougrt sand fruit so I think it's time she eats a little more.

Soon enough miss Kelci walks into the kitchen with her phone on hand. But she isn't dressed she is still in her pyjamas. I didn't even realise last night that she was wearing one of dads shirts, she must be missing him.She takes a seat at the island and puts her head down.

"I like your shirt" I say whilst finishing up her sandwich

"Thanks" she replies

"Here" I say whilst pushing the plate in front of her she looks up and groans.

"Come on its not that bad! Please try" I ask, and with that she starts to eat.

30 minutes later and she says she is done I'm gonna let her be done she has done really well this morning. She might not of eat it all but she eat nearly half.

"Come on you, go get changed you have dance a 4?" I tell her whilst putting her plate in the sink

"What?" She asks

"Your back at dance today you have to practise your solo & duet"

"Ugh really? I'm not even in the mood! I don't wanna go" she replies resting her head on the counter

"Well your going come on it isn't that bad aren't you excited to see Brooke & Amy oh and don't forget Sam!"

"No not really" she replies,which is strange why Doesn't she? They are her bestfriends