Sick of hiding ://

*KELCI*

I walk out of the studio and over to Demi's car. I then realise I don't have the keys so I just sit on the ground next to the car hoping she won't be long.

After around 10 minutes demi finally arrives back at the car. She quickly opens the car and we both get in.

"What happened back there" Demi asks as she starts to pull out of the car park, I just shrug my shoulders in response

"Well whatever it was, Sam is really upset about it"

"I don't care" I say, whilst looking out of the window watching the cars go by

"You don't care? You made him really upset, he was your best friend"

"Was being the key word! I don't know why it's suddenly all my fault? I'm not the one who was being a dick he is"

"What did he do then?" Demi ask

"Nothing"

"Why don't you want to tell me? Don't you trust me?" She asks, I can tell she is hurt that I won't tell her

"No I do but it just doesn't matter" I simply reply

"Off course it matters, if he did something to hurt you I wanna know"

"Seriously Demi it's fine don't worry" I said as we pulled up to the house

I quickly jumped out of the car and ran into the house, avoiding everyone and just going straight up to my room. As soon as I get to my room I shut the door and jumped into bed.

Then I just started to cry, at this point I don't care if anyone hears me. Im just so overwhelmed with everything right now and the one person who Is usually there for me the most doesn't want anything to do with me.

I know I'm mad at him but I just wish he was here now but that's not gonna happen because apparently he is just as mad at me as I am with him but I don't understand why? What did i do to upset him?

Instead of overthinking it all I decide to take a nap instead. At least when I'm sleeping I don't have dark thoughts about everything.

I'm so done. I'm done hiding everything I can't do it anymore I just want to be normal but I'm not and I don't think I ever will be.

A/N: Sorryy that this is like super short, I just wanted to update as I haven't updated this in awhile. I'm getting back into updating both stories noww. The next update will be longer I promise. Either way I hope you enjoy this. Comment&votee-K💙