Disappointed in him :(((

*Kelci*

I just got dropped of at the park, right now I am walking towards the playground were the swings are. I hope Sam shows up, he didn't reply to my message but he did read it so I don't know. If he isn't here I will be disappointed. He's one of my best friends and has been for many years so him just suddenly cutting me off really upset me to say the least. I do like him more than a bestfriend but I'm so fucking scared. I don't want to lose him completely and I have this feeling that if I told him the truth he would want nothing more todo with me.

As I get to the swings I notice he isn't there. I am disappointed but I decide to wait a little before I leave just incase he is running a little late.

After waiting 25 minutes I realise that he isn't coming. So I decide to start the walk home. It isn't a long walk maybe 15 minutes but this time it felt so much longer. I didn't think I would be this upset. Why am I even upset? Yes we are friends but friends ditch plans all the time so I don't understand why I am this hurt.

I'm nearly home now I've just gotten on to our street. Even though I am upset I can't show my mom,Demi anyone. They will just worry way to much especially now. I swear they are already suspecting other stuff.

I get met at the door by Demi. She must of seen my walk up the drive or something because she isn't expecting me since I haven't talked to her since the car earlier.

"Hey sissy!" She says excitedly pulling me into a hug. I return the hug telling her a quick hello before walking upstairs to my bedroom.

I quickly change into some pyjama shorts and one of dads old t shirts. Then I climb into bed hoping for this day to be over as quick as possible.

I've been missing him a lot lately. Dad. Maybe it's because I'm older now and I just wish that I could have gotten to know him better. Sure I saw him but it wasn't a lot maybe once every 2 months. Dallas&Demi got to see him a lot more than I did not that they really wanted to. Sometimes I felt like dad never even wanted me, there was always something different with me. He never acted the same to me as he did Demi&Dallas. It didn't really bother me when I was younger but now looking back on it I'm so confused. Why? That's one thing I wish I could ask him but I can't and that's the shitty thing about death.

I hear my door open and feel someone climb into bed next to me pulling me into a hug. Then they wipe my tears from my face that I didn't even know had fallen but that just made me cry more. I burst into sobs. They just held me trying to sooth me.

"Hey hey shh Kelci, it's okay I got you. Everything is going to be okay I promise you. Just close you eyes and go to sleep" Demi says, I should have known it was Demi she's been amazing lately. I love her so much

A/N: Omg can I just start with saying SNS is sooo fucking amazing! This is Demi's new era and I'm so excited!!

Also sorry for any mistakes& sorry that this is kinda short! Next update will be longer I promise! Comment&vote-K💙