-6-

Kelci•

I wake up to see Demi's foot in my face, how lovely? As I do every morning I was about to reach over for my phone when I realised I had it take away. So instead I grabbed Demi's to check the time.

5:26

Mom will be in soon to tell me to start getting ready for school but I really don't wanna go to school. I mean I never wanna go but today I just feel off. I don't feel sick like last night I just feel panicky and anxious.

I close my eyes again hoping to get a little more sleep in hope it may help how I feel. That didn't happen as Demi abruptly sits up and starts to shake me

"Kel, come on you gotta get up!"Demi says, I groan but nod my head to let her know I'm listening. I sit up and stretch.

"You okay kel?"
"Kelci? Hello?!"Demi says whilst vigorously waving her hands in front of my face

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay what's happening? You keep spacing out?"

"Oh im fine and sorry I didnt realise. I was just thinking "

"It's fine. What you thinking about?" She asks

"Uh nothing don't worry about it!"

"Okay, anyways how you feeling you up for school" Demi says reaching for her phone, ugh I wish I had mine I'm so bored without it

"I dunno" I say

"you dunno? kel what is that supposed to mean" she questions

"Uh nothing I doesn't matter and yeah I'm fine for school ill just go get ready" I didn't even give her chance to reply I just left and ran into my bathroom.

I don't really feel up for school I'm in one of those moods were all I wanna do is just cry. But I cant tell her that she will get worried and make me talk. Which will end up in her finding out everything,I cant have that she will be so disappointed she will just go back to not liking me I don't want that. Ill just do what I've been doing  for over a year put on my best fake smile and act like I'm okay because that's what everyone wants to see. right?

I jump into the shower, then finish up in the bathroom then go to my closet to get ready for the day. yayyy! NOT.I put on my black Victoria secret pink leggings there like the comfiest bottoms I own, a white t shirt and my Hollister hoodie to go over it. I really don't care that I look like trash today its not like I ever look good anyways. I put my hair into a high pony and I don't even bother with makeup.

I walk out of my closet and back into my room, demi is no longer in my room she must be downstairs like everyone else. Which I'm very surprised about she has never been a morning person. I grab my backpack and walk downstairs and join the family in the kitchen. I'm greeted by my mom first.

"Morning baby, you feeling better than yesterday?" mom says hugging me

"Morning Mom and yeah I'm fine" I say which is off course a total lie

"Okay that's good do you want a pancake?" I cant turn it down she will just get suspicious but its okay cause I wont eat anything else today plus later ill work extra hard to burn it off.

"yes please" I join my sisters at the island and sit down next to Demi. I don't even try to join there conversation, there talking about the I.D channel once again. They never shut up about it and all the shows on it I find them interesting yes but there all the same to me.