3A Bloopers

For whatever reason, I can't find 3B bloopers, so if anyone knows the link to where I can see it, please send. I could only find season 3A bloopers. So, sadly, Ginny Gardner / Angel Fain won't be involved, but she definitely will be for the upcoming Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf) Bloopers. 

Enjoy :)

Zoey Deutch - Stacie Stilinski

Katherine McNamara / Ari Martin & Adriana Martin

Victoria Justice / Tara Hale

Sasha Pieterse / Natalie Lahey

Denise Richards / Macey Martin

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in Lydia's car, Holland Roden / Lydia Martin was in the driver's seat. Crystal Reed / Allison Argent was in the passenger seat. Zoey Deutch / Stacie Stilinski was in the backseat. She had turned around, kneeling in the seat to look out of the back windshield. They were looking out the back window.

Zoey / Stacie shook her head. "It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" In front of the car, a man ran down the middle of the road toward them in the car. "I'm hard enough as it is. Them? Worse than me."

"Maybe we should go back," Crystal / Allison told them.

The man shattered the front windshield. 

Crystal / Allison, Zoey / Stacie and Holland / Lydia turned back toward the front of the car, screaming. 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the school hallway, Dylan O'Brien / Stiles Stilinski was talking in gibberish. "Yeah! Bloopers."

From 3.05 "Frayed", in the warehouse, Katherine McNamara / Adriana Martin had landed on the ground after her flip from the balcony, in the crouch. She slowly started to stand, starting to slip, regaining her balance, smiling.

Victoria Justice / Tara Hale bit at the movie slate in front of her.

From 3.05 "Frayed", in the flashback in Coach's office, Max Carver / Aiden was kissing Holland / Lydia's neck.

"Again?" Holland / Lydia asked.

"Yeah," Max / Aiden answered.

They laughed.

From 3.05 "Frayed", on the bus, Dylan / Stiles and Orny Adams / Coach Bobby Finstock were talking.

"Do you even care that..." Dylan / Stiles trailed off. "Dub dub dub."

They laughed.

From 3.06 "Motel California", outside the locked motel room, Holland / Lydia, Crystal / Allison, Zoey / Stacie and Dylan / Stiles stood on the breezeway.

They heard grunting from the room.

Dylan / Stiles raised an eyebrow, looking toward the room.

"It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on," Crystal / Allison told them.

"Did you say handsaw?" Zoey / Stacie asked.

Zoey / Stacie and Dylan / Stiles spoke together over-dramatically. "Handsaw?"

Dylan / Stiles rammed his shoulder into the door, hurting himself, kicking at the door, looking at the girls. "Get it open!"

They smiled, starting to laugh.

From 3.09 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Jennifer's classroom, the desk slid toward the door.

Katherine McNamara / Ari Martin slid over the desk to the other side, nearly slipping, catching herself against the wall, laughing.