chapter 12 - Lunar Eclipse

Outfits in the external link

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the vault, Allison and Ari were standing together.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Allison looked up. "They're all gonna die. Aren't they?"

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the loft, Tara, Derek and Peter were talking.

"The full moon is tomorrow night," Peter told them.

Cora was on the couch, unconscious.

"It's a lunar eclipse," Tara told them. "We'll all be powerless."

From 3.07 "Currents", in Allison's room, Stacie, Allison and Adriana were talking.

"If I give her a little power, she'll be half-Alpha, half-Beta, and so will I," Adriana answered. "But it can only happen once."

"When?" Stacie asked.

"The lunar eclipse," Adriana answered.

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the school hallway, Lydia and Stiles were talking.

"Jennifer, she's got all of them now," Stiles told her.

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the Nemeton, Sheriff, Melissa, Macey and Chris were tied to posts, facing each other.

Morrell: (voice over from 3.11 Alpha Pact) "Find the Nemeton."

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the back of the clinic, Stacie was still standing at the end of the two tubs in the middle of the four.

Allison, Ari, Stiles and Scott slowly climbed into the waters of frozen ice. They were submerged into the water by Adriana, Isaac, Lydia and Deaton.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.11 Alpha Pact) "Scott, Arielle, Allison and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents. Stacie is their tie to this world."

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", on the street, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Ari, Adriana and Deaton were talking.

"It'll also have an effect on the five of you," Deaton told them. "Not just the ones acting as the sacrifices, but their central anchor." He looked at Stacie. "It'll have as much effect on you as it does them. Sort of like... a guide to show them what to do." He looked between Scott, Stiles, Ari and Stacie. "You won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it everyday for the rest of your lives. It'll be kind of darkness around your heart."

¤•¤°¤•¤

Big White Room 

Allison, Ari, Stiles and Scott woke up from underneath the water, launching up from beneath the surface to gasp for air. They looked at each other, climbing out of the water. They looked around the big white room, wondering where they were, because they knew that they weren't alive at the moment. They slowly turned around.

Stacie was standing in front of them, looking soaked herself, flickering in and out of focus, like a bad TV reception or a ghost. The more she flickered, the further back she got from them, closer to the Nemeton behind them. Like she was telling them to follow her without words.

Allison, Ari, Stiles and Scott remembered that Deaton had said that Stacie would be like a guide to them for being their central anchor. They followed Stacie across the room toward the Nemeton.