SEASON 3B New Character + Trailer

For those of you who know Angel Fain, she's in the last two books of Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf). I decided to give her a better introduction to the story by adding her when she would've moved to town. And, drugs is not the only thing she experiments with :) 

Get prepared for the rest of the season 3 that ends heartbreakingly for every single one of them.

¤°¤•¤°¤
¤°¤•¤°¤

Stacie suffers the consequences of being the anchor, being pulled into each of the drawbacks and having dire situations they never even anticipated, her feelings for Derek growing.

Ari handles her hallucinations and strength, her relationship with Isaac, Adriana, Natalie and Allison grows even stronger, and she'll do anything for the ones she loves once again.

Tara comes back to Beacon Hills, dead set on avoiding her feelings and relationship with Scott, but will that last when things turn deadly?

Natalie is recovering from the death of Boyd, usually distant while her newly renewed relationship with her former best friend Adriana is strengthened.

Adriana does everything she possibly can to regain trust, freedom, redemption while avoiding her horrible past.

Angel Fain is new to town, and after the death of her parents, after she has to live with her Uncle, Jordan Parrish, she is experimenting with all new things.

What will happen to each when everything changes?

New Character:

Name: Angelique Fain

Nickname: Angel (goes by) 

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blonde

Family: Jordan Parrish

Species: Unknown

Fanfiction Books: You Don't Know Me Series

1 - You Don't Know Me

2 - What Are You? 

¤°¤•¤°¤

¤°¤•¤°¤  

Trailer 

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", in the boys' locker room, Stiles was having a panic attack.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "You opened a door in your minds."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in a dream on the lacrosse field, Stacie slowly walked toward the Nemeton.