chapter 8 - Visionary

Outfits in the external link

From 3.06 "Motel California", in Derek's room, Derek and Jennifer kissed. Derek seemed void of emotion.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Derek: (voice over from 3.06 Motel California) "You don't know me. You don't know anything about me." 

From 3.07 "Currents", in the loft, the Alphas faced off with Boyd, Tara, Natalie, Derek and Isaac.

Kali used her thumb to point to the door, taking a step back. "Unless you want me to find the one that you really want for what they did to Ennis."

From 2.10 "Fury", in the hallway of the Sheriff's Station, Stacie was paralyzed from Kanima venom. Derek held her in his arms, hiding from the Argents. They looked at each other.

From 1.02 "Second Chance At First Line", on the lacrosse field, Stacie saw Derek standing at the edge of the field.

Derek walked toward Stacie.

Stiles: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "That was Derek Hale. His family?"

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in flashback at the Hale House, the fire was going strong. Hands were reaching outside of the barred windows.

Young Tara was inside the fire, crying, terrified.

Stiles: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Preserve, Tara looked to the side as if she sensed someone watching her, letting her eyes glow blue.

Stiles: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I think the girl was his younger sister Tara." 

From 2.07 "Restraint", in the hallucination at the Hale House, Lydia and Young Peter were talking.

"Is this your house?" Lydia asked.

"It was," Young Peter answered. 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Preserve, an arrow was shot into Scott's arm, making him scream.

Later, Scott and Derek were talking.

"Who were they?" Scott asked.

"Hunters," Derek answered. "The kind that have been hunting us for centuries." 

From 2.01 "Omega", in the woods, the hunters were meeting by the Omega's dead body, unaware that Scott and Tara were in hiding.

Gerard looked around. "We kill them all."

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", outside the Hale House, Stiles and Scott stood over Laura's grave. There was a red spiral around it was the wolfsbane was removed.

Tara: (voice over from 1.06 Heart Monitor) "It's our sign, for a vendetta, for revenge." 

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in Nathan's hospital room, Nathan Martin, Ari and Adriana's father and Macey were talking.

Nathan took Macey's wrist, setting a ying yang necklace set, where one person could have the ying, and the other could have the yang in her hand. "I want you to give it to Ari on her 17th birthday. I got a set... In case, however unlikely... that Adri ever comes back."

From 3.07 "Currents", in the school's music room, Scott looked at Deucalion. "What's happening to Ari?"

Deucalion smiled, shaking his head, looking down. "The longer she and Adriana or separated, the worse it will become."