chapter 16 - Illuminated

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in Coach's destroyed office, Angel was talking to a guy, paying him, taking a baggie from him.

Kira walked in, stopping when she saw them.

Angel was hiding the baggie of pills behind her back, slipping them into her back pocket.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in the school library, Angel was sitting on the floor of the library between two shelves, reading one of her mother's books. She was wearing earphones, listening to loud music. She took out two pills that she had gotten earlier, popping them into her mouth, closing her eyes, taking them, sighing deeply.

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in the chemistry room, Stiles, Stacie and Lydia met up with Scott.

Scott showed Stiles, Stacie and Lydia that the chemical storage room was unlocked. "This is supposed to be locked."

Lydia wrote Kira's name next to the atomic numbers. She looked at the angle and the arrows in realization, realizing that the arrows meant for them to switch the e and the l in the word. She wrote Angel on the board next to Kira's name.

Scott was worried. "Kira and Angel."

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in Kira's room, Angel was on the phone with her uncle. "I always sucked at making friends."

Angel and Kira sat on Kira's bed, both starting to eat pizza and drink Pepsi.

Angel: (voice over from 3.15 Galvanize) "But this friend is actually easy to get close to."

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in the power substation, Kira and Angel were tied up across from each other on the floor.

Barrow took Kira's picture with her phone. "I'm gonna take your picture. Just a little proof of our time here together."

Scott was on the floor, vibrating from the shock of the live wire.

Barrow held the live wire toward Kira.

Angel struggled desperately. "No!" Barrow pulled back Kira's head to put the live wire to her neck. "Don't!"

Ari and Adriana ran inside.

Ari ran to cut Angel free from the wires.

Adriana got to Barrow just as he touched Kira with the wire, pushing him back through the air, making him hit the wall and fall to the floor.

Kira was starting to glow with bright white light from being touched with the live wire. The glare coming from her was blinding.

Everyone had to look away from the brightness in pain.

The light subsided.

Kira was absorbing all of the electricity into her hands. The sparks flew toward her.

Scott, Angel, Ari and Adriana looked at her in shock.

Kira was in shock herself.

Every light in Beacon Hills began to flicker, eventually going dark.

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in Ari's room, Isaac looked up in confusion. He caught a glimpse of a black Japanese mask.

The door slammed closed and locked itself.

Isaac stood, looking around to see five figures in black surrounding him.

In the hallway, Natalie walked up to Ari's bedroom door. She heard the sound of furniture breaking and fighting. She ran up to the door, pounding on it, but she couldn't get it open. "Isaac!" Chris and Macey walked closer in confusion. Natalie grew only more worried and frantic. "Isaac!"