chapter 5 - Frayed

Outfits in the external link

From 3.04 "Unleashed", in her classroom, Jennifer walked inside, turning to see Derek.

Allison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"What do you want?" Jennifer asked. "Are you gonna kill me?" 

"I was gonna see if you were okay," Derek told her. 

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", outside Heather's House, Scott and Ari stood in front of Allison and Lydia.

Scott looked at Allison. "This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" 

Allison shook her head.

From 3.03 "Fireflies", outside the school, Scott looked up next to the buses. 

On the cement wall, Ari flipped off of it, in a somersault, rolling over the ground into a standing position.

Braedan: (voice over from 3.01 Tattoos) "I know you're afraid of them."

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the girls' locker room, Deucalion looked at Braedan. "Someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate threats."

From 3.03 "Fireflies", in the school hallway, Scott and Ari stood on either side of the hall.

Deucalion: (voice over from 3.01 Tattoos)"Get someone else to do it for you." 

Derek stood in between Scott and Ari. Scott and Ari looked at him, looking forward.

Braedan: (voice over from 3.01 Tattoos) "Derek." 

From 3.04 "Unleashed", in the parking lot of the store, in the pouring rain, Ari was next to Macey's car. The lights turned off, causing her to look around. She looked up, sensing somebody behind her, slowly turning around. "Adriana." 

Adriana smiled. "Hi, Ari." 

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", in the hallway of the bank, Adriana slowed to a stop, looking toward the closest door with a knowing smirk, walking away. 

Inside the closest, Allison looked through a hole in the door, watching Adriana walk away with confusion. "She let me go?" 

From 3.04 "Unleashed", in French class, Allison looked at Morrell. "Maybe you should tell me what you were doing at the bank the other night."

"Maybe you should tell me what you were doing there," Morrell replied. "Not all of us are as forgiving and lenient as I am."

Allison tilted her head. "Oh, really? Then why did Adriana let me go when she knew I was there?" 

Morrell didn't answer.

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the school hallway, Ethan and Aiden walked down the hall.

Boyd: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed) "They held me and Natalie back as Kali killed Erica."

From 3.04 "Unleashed", on the cross country trails, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Natalie, Isaac and Boyd were talking.

Natalie gave Stacie and Stiles a significant look. "They killed Heather." 

"They killed the girl that save me," Isaac told them.

From 3.04 "Unleashed", on the trails, Aiden and Ethan held Natalie still, restraining her in preparation to break her arm.

Natalie: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed)"They tried to kill us. I'm gonna kill them too."