chapter 23 - Insatiable

Outfits in the external link

From 3.23 "Insatiable", in the boys' locker room, Allison was holding Kira's sword, swinging it back and forth between the lockers to keep the twins back.

Allison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.20 "Echo House", outside in the courtyard, Stiles, Stacie and Oliver were listening to Meredith on the phone when it was dead.

Meredith spoke into the dead line. "They're standing right behind me."

Stiles and Stacie looked at her in confusion, somehow knowing that she was talking about them.

Oliver: (voice over from 3.20 Eichen House) "That's Meredith. She's a little weird."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in flashback in the field, Rinko!Nogitsune caught Hayes' hands, turning the gun back around on him to make him shoot himself in the chest and stomach repeatedly, killing him, letting him fall.

Angel: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "So, where did the Nogitsunes come from?"

Rhys!Nogitsune ripped Merrick's head, letting both fall.

Noshiko: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "They came from me."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", outside Oak Creek, the riot raged on.

Noshiko: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "It was an internment camp in World War II."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in the tunnels of Oak Creek, Young Noshiko wielded the katana against the Nogitsunes.

Noshiko: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "In Oak Creek not too far from here."

From 3.22 "De-Void", in the basement of Eichen House, Void!Stiles walked toward Noshiko. "What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife and pain?"

"I don't want that anymore," Noshiko told him.

"We do," Void!Stiles told her.

From 3.22 "De-Void", in the boys' locker room, Ari, Adriana, Angel and Kira backed away from Natalie, Isaac, Ethan and Aiden and toward Allison.

Kira held Allison's bow and arrow, aiming at Ethan.

Allison was holding Kira's sword, aiming at Aiden.

Angel was holding her skateboard.

From 3.22 "De-Void", in the study of the Argent Apartment, Chris aimed his gun at Derek's head.

From 3.22 "De-Void", in the loft, A hand slowly reached above the cloth, wrapped in it. What looked like Rhys!Nogitsune pulled himself out of the cloth onto the floor, to his feet. He started to pull the cloth away from his face.

"The same thing happened to Stacie," Tara told them. "That's Stiles."

Scott, Stacie and Tara walked toward Stiles, taking the cloth off of his face.

"Stace?" Stiles asked.

Tara looked around. "Scott."

They saw that Void!Stacie, Void!Stiles and Lydia were gone.

"Where are they?" Stacie asked. No one answered. Stacie raised her voice. "Where are they?" Still no one answered. Stacie looked to the door. "Lydia!"

Stiles looked shocked and disconcerted, horrified.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Same Day - Day One