chapter 20 - Echo House

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.18 "Riddled", in the coyote den, Stacie was tied up. Stiles was trapped with the steel jaw trap on his ankle. Or so they believed.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

The corpse woman and the mummified man stood with Stacie and Stiles.

From 3.18 "Riddled", in the MRI room, Stiles, Stacie, Scott and Ari were talking.

"It's called frontotemporal dementia," Stiles told them. "Areas of your brain start to shrink."

"That's what our mother had," Stacie told them.

From 3.13 "Anchors", outside the clinic, Sheriff explained to Scott, Ari, Stiles and Stacie. "Eight years ago, almost an entire family died in a car accident."

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", at the ravine, Adriana roared.

Coyote!Malia's eyes glowed blue.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "A young girl named Malia was never found."

Malia looked around the woods.

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", in the study of the Argent Apartment, Chris and Derek turned to see Raphael and two officers walk in.

Chris: (voice over from 3.17 Silverfinger) "They called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic."

Raphael had Katashi's prosthetic finger in an evidence bag.

"Where did you get that?" Chris asked.

"Off Katashi's dead body," Raphael answered.

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", outside the clinic, an Oni appeared in front of Scott, driving a sword into his stomach.

Tara stopped fighting, looking at Scott. She was in actual pain and denial. "No!"

Tara ran closer to kick the Oni away from Scott. An Oni appeared behind her. Tara spun to face him, slashing into him. The Oni behind Tara ran his sword through her back, making it pierce through her stomach. The Oni in front of her ran his sword through her stomach, making it pierce through her back.  

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", in the clinic, Void!Stiles and Void!Stacie were terrorizing Scott, Ari and Tara.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.19 Letharia Vulpina) "There's two foxes hiding inside teenage fraternal twins."

Void!Stacie leaned forward against the table, bracing herself. She smiled maliciously, evilly. "Come on! Do it!"

Void!Stiles drove the swords deeper into Scott and Ari's stomachs, causing all three of them pain, but Void!Stacie was relishing the feeling, breathing heavily, smiling, laughing psychotically.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.19 Letharia Vulpina) "And I'm going to poison them."

Deaton injected one syringe of Wolf Lichen into Void!Stiles neck, poisoning the Nogitsune inside, making him gasp in pain and fall unconscious.

Tara took advantage of the distraction to pull the sword out of her stomach, turning to slash it into Void!Stacie's arm, making her groan in pain, gripping her by her shoulder, slamming her head against the table, turning to restrain her from behind as much as she could.

Deaton injected the Wolf Lichen into Void!Stacie, making her gasp in pain and fall unconscious next to Void!Stiles.