chapter 21 - Foxes and Wolves

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.20 "Echo House", outside Eichen House, Scott, Ari, Stacie, Stiles and Sheriff were standing outside the front gate.

Derek: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"Why are you putting them in here?" Scott asked.

From 3.18 "Riddled", in the MRI machine, Stiles was being tested.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.20 Echo House) "I saw two MRIs that looked exactly like my wife's."

From 3.17 "Silverfinger", in the record room of the hospital, Melissa and Macey were looking at Claudia's file.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.20 Echo House) "And it terrifies me."

From 3.20 "Echo House", in the basement, Malia and Stiles had broken into the wall, looking inside to see the mummified man and the corpse woman's bodies.

"This is them," Stiles told her.

"The Nogitsunes?" Malia asked. Stiles nodded. Malia reached into the wall to grab a picture from the floor, picking it up, showing it to Stiles. "Recognize them?"

"One of them," Stiles answered. "I have to get this to my friends."

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", outside the hospital, Isaac walked into the pool of electrified water, electrocuting himself while he was trying to help.

Void!Stiles: (voice over from 3.19 Letharia Vulpina) "I know Katashi told you what a Nogitsune feeds off of."

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", in the back of the clinic, Void!Stiles drew the sword he had taken from outside, running it through into Ari's stomach while she had been looking at Void!Stacie, making her gasp in pain. He held one of Ari's hands, causing her enough pain to where he was able to steal some of her power, making gold veins trail between their hands, making her grow weaker and sink into his arms.

Void!Stiles: (voice over from Letharia Vulpina) "What is it, Ari?"

Void!Stacie pushed the sword back into Tara's stomach, making her groan in pain, taking each of her shoulders, pushing her back against the table, making the sword hilt behind her push against the table, pushing the sword further through her back and out of her stomach, making her groan a scream of pain.

Ari: (voice over from 3.19 Letharia Vulpina) "Chaos. Strife. Pain."

From 3.18 "Riddled", in the hospital hallway, Noshiko stood in the elevator, facing Void!Stacie and Void!Stiles.

Noshiko looked at Void!Stiles. "You know me."

Void!Stiles nodded. "Noshiko Yukimura. The one who summoned me."

Void!Stacie walked closer. "I was your punishment for summoning him."

From 3.17 "Silverfinger", in the surgery room, Void!Stiles punched his hand into Oni 3's chest, making it glow the same green-yellow color, ripping out a firefly, killing it.

Noshiko: (voice over from 3.18 Riddled) "If the Oni can't defeat you..."

From 3.17 "Silverfinger", in Stacie's hospital room, Void!Stacie sat up in the bed.

Oni 1 reached toward her.

Void!Stacie swung her casted arm through his head hard enough to break the mask over his face, reaching her other hand into the shadows to pull out a firefly, making Oni 1 fade into shadows.