chapter 19 - Letharia Vulpina

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.11 "Battlefield", in the back of the clinic, Natalie put a hand on the dog, taking its pain.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.07 "Currents", in the hospital waiting room, Scott took the woman's pain.

Deaton: (voice over from 2.11 Battlefield) "Are you aware of what your abilities can do for others?"

From 3.12 "Lunar Eclipse", in the back of the clinic, Adriana took both Ethan and Aiden by the hand, giving them power. Dark gold veins trailed from her hands into theirs.

Adriana: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "We can both give power to other people, like supernatural creatures."

From 3.12 "Lunar Eclipse", in the distillery, Deucalion took Ari by either of her arms, breaking them, making her groan in pain. It was almost like he was taking pain, although the veins that passed between them were gold, suggesting he was taking her power, making her grow weaker.

Adriana: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "Or it can be taken, like what Deucalion did to you during the eclipse."

From 3.15 "Galvanize", in the loft, Tara poured Werewolf claws onto the table. "After the fire, that's all that was left of her."

"Talia," Peter told them.

"I have to ask her something," Derek told them.

From 3.18 "Riddled", in Stiles' dream, Stiles slowly turned around.

The mummified man removed the rest of his bandages, revealing that he was now wearing Stiles' face.

Tara: (voice over from 3.18 Riddled) "You think Stiles, skinny, defenseless Stiles is a Nogitsune?"

From 3.18 "Riddled", in Stacie's dream, the corpse woman peeled the rotting flesh from her face, removing the rest of it, revealing Stacie's face underneath, covered in blood.

Stacie turned to face her, in shock to see her own face covered in blood, starting to cry.

Tara: (voice over from 3.18 Riddled) "Or that Stacie could be one?"

From 3.18 "Riddled", on the roof of the hospital, Scott, Ari, Tara and Derek were still on the roof. They couldn't fix the cut power cable in time.

The cut power cable exploded, knocking out the power to the hospital.

Kira and Angel were in the parking lot, watching as the severed power line whipped around and off the roof, speaking together in absolute shock. "Oh, my God."

The live wire fell straight down toward Kira and Angel, making them duck reflexively.

¤°¤•¤°¤  

Same Night 

Japan 

Night - Ikeda's House - Living Room

A group of Yakuza were gathered at their boss Ikeda's home.

Ikeda was angry because his pet white wolf was sick, growing tired of waiting for the doctor. "Why is it taking so long?"

"The doctor is on his way," a man told him. "He comes highly recommended."