chapter 24 - The Divine Move

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.12 "Lunar Eclipse", in Bardo, Allison, Ari, Stiles and Scott walked toward the Nemeton.

Adriana: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.13 "Anchors" and 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", Scott was suffering from transformation troubles, Stiles couldn't read, Allison was being haunted by Kate, Ari was losing her strength and hallucinating the three wolves, and Stacie was suffering from all four.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "You essentially opened a door in your minds."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in Stacie's dream at the Nemeton, Stacie became more paranoid and scared by the second, starting to hit he head.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "You essentially have four open, leading into each of theirs."

From multiple chapters, Stacie could feel the pain that Scott, Allison, Ari, Stiles (and through Ari, Adriana) felt.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "You'll be able to feel any pain they feel."

From 3.20 "Echo House", in the loft, Scott and Tara were talking.

 "I'm leaving, Scott," Tara told him. "What else am I supposed to do?"

"Stay," Scott answered. "Fight. Even after all of this is settled and over. We need help. We can't do this without you."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in the history class, Kira, Noshiko and Yukimura were talking.

"Even if you do trust Angel, despite not knowing anything about what she is or what she's capable of, she doesn't know how to control herself or to fight the way you do," Noshiko told her. "Being her friend, being with her, could get her hurt or killed. Sometimes the best ways to keep someone safe is to stay away."

From 3.20 "Echo House", in the basement of Eichen House, Stacie and Stiles were restrained to two chairs next to each other, facing each other.

The Nogitsunes spoke together. "Let us in!"

From 3.23 "Insatiable", in the tunnels of Oak Creek, Lydia looked down the tunnel toward Void!Stiles and Void!Stacie.

Noshiko: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "They are Nogitsunes now. They are void."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in the basement of Eichen House, Void!Stacie was paralyzed on the chair. Derek was sitting next to her.

Adriana sighed, stabbing her claws into the back of Void!Stacie and Derek's necks, making all three of them gasp and leave consciousness. Adriana remained standing. Her eyes were glowing completely purple.

Adriana: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "I'm going to try to dig through sickly and pale Evil Stacie's mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stacie."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", on the Preserve, Derek, Adriana and Stacie faced off with Rinko!Nogitsune.

Wind started to blow all around the clearing that surrounded the Nemeton.

Stacie held her head, screaming her words. "Get out of my head!"

Adriana: (voice over from 3.21 Foxes and Wolves) "We're gonna have to guide her out somehow."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in the basement of Eichen House, Void!Stacie pulled free from their restraint, falling to her knees on the floor. She started to vomit up rotting flesh like on the face of Rinko!Nogitsune/the corpse woman. She gasped for air, sitting back on the chair.