chapter 22 - De-Void

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.12 "Lunar Eclipse", in the loft, Jennifer held her hands above the floor.

The loft started to shake.

Glass slivers from the broken skylight rose up from the floor around her.

Lydia: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

The glass shards were being pointed directly at Kali and Stacie behind her. 

Kali turned and grabbed Stacie from the floor, planning to use her a shield, to where Stacie would die instead of Kali.

The shards were flying toward Stacie.

"No!" Adriana told them angrily.

Stacie cringed back. "Oh, my God."

Adriana ran closer, grabbing Stacie, rolling them away into safety.

Stacie was breathing heavily, looking at the two shards of glass in her left shoulder.

From 3.19 "Letharia Vulpina", in Isaac's ICU room, Isaac was lying unconscious in bed. There were electrical burns on the entire right side of his body.

Natalie, Adriana, Scott and Ari stood around him.

Adriana and Ari both took one of Isaac's hands.

Adriana started to give Isaac power.

Ari started to take his pain.

They both felt weaker due to their connection and the power that was being given away, and the pain that they felt when Ari took his pain. They were breathing heavily, and after a moment, they stopped.

"What did you do?" Scott asked.

"I gave him... power," Adriana answered. "Ari took his pain."

"Will it help him heal?" Scott asked.

"Not right away," Adriana answered. "He... has to start healing himself before it can... start to work."

From 3.12 "Lunar Eclipse", in Bardo, Allison, Ari, Stiles and Scott walked toward the Nemeton.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.12 Lunar Eclipse) "You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton."

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in Stacie's mind, Derek was inside the Hale House. 

Fading images of his entire family, including Lucy, Cora, Talia, Peter and Tara were inside, flickering in and out of focus like ghosts. The flames of the fire were flickering in and out as well, like sparks that were trying to become real.

Derek: (voice over from 1.04 Magic Bullet) "Six years ago, our house had caught on fire. Twelve people were trapped inside."

  The fire started to surround Derek completely. Derek looked around.

From 3.20 "Echo House", in the loft, Scott and Tara were talking.

"I'm leaving, Scott," Tara told him. "After all of this is settled and over... I'm leaving."

"To protect me?" Scott asked. "Or to run away again?"

From 3.21 "Foxes and Wolves", in the basement of Eichen House, Void!Stacie broke free from their restraint, grabbing Ari by the hand, breaking it, causing her enough pain to take power from her, making her groan in pain, turning to punch Adriana in the face. Adriana grabbed Void!Stacie, flipping her to the floor. Void!Stacie turned to Derek, throwing him into the wall, making him fall. Tara spun to kick Void!Stacie in the back, making her stumble only slightly.