chapter 17 - Silverfinger

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.16 "Illuminated", in the loft at the black light party, Angel continued to dance, taking out her phone, turning on the flash to take a picture of Kira.

Kira chuckled, tilting her head at Angel.

Isaac: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Angel smirked. She looked at the picture of Kira.

The aura surrounding Kira in the picture looked as if it was a fox spirit that was apart of her.

Kira: (voice over from 3.16 Illuminated) "I look like a demon from hell."

From 3.16 "Illuminated", in the loft, Angel and Kira were sitting on the spiral staircase, drinking.

Angel took out her phone, showing her the picture she had taken of Kira while she had been dancing. "It doesn't look like a demon to me. It looks like a fox."

 Kira looked at her, nodding. They looked at each other, hesitating, slowly starting to kiss. 

From 3.16 "Illuminated", in the chemistry room, Stiles found that the key fit to the storage closet.

Raphael: (voice over from 3.16 Illuminated) "Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet. Someone left him a message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira and Angel."

Stiles made his way to the blackboard, where the numbers and their chemical counterpart still spelled out Kira's name, and where the angle with the arrows switching the e and l turned the word into Angel's name. He picked up a piece of chalk, writing the same numbers on the board.

It was his handwriting.

Stiles wrote down the word angle next to the original, but the original was in different handwriting. He frowned in confusion, knowing that the original chemical atomic numbers were in his handwriting, but not knowing about the other.

From 3.16 "Illuminated", in Ari's room, Natalie, Macey and Chris were checking on Isaac.

"They came out of the shadows," Isaac told them.

From 3.16 "Illuminated", on the balcony of the loft, Figure 1 placed a hand on the left side of Lydia's face, letting its eyes glow a greenish-yellow color.

Isaac: (voice over from 3.16 Illuminated) "One of them, I could see his eyes. Like a firefly."

From 3.16 "Illuminated", in Ari's room, Macey looked at Chris, knowing that he knew something that he didn't tell them. "Do you know what that means? Chris?"

"I think they might have been after me," Chris told them.

From 3.16 "Illuminated", there were flashes of the figures targeting Derek, Tara, Ari, Adriana, Natalie, Ethan and Aiden, and trying to target Kira, Angel and Stacie.

From 3.16 "Illuminated", outside Ari's House, Chris was badly injured, collapsing to the porch floor.

Macey walked toward him instantly, kneeling in front of him.

Chris chuckled weakly. "I was hoping that you could help me, doctor."

Macey looked at him worriedly in confusion.

 ¤°¤•¤°¤

Flashback - 24 Years Ago

Japan

Night - Yakuza Meeting