chapter 9 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Outfits in the external link

From 3.06 "Motel California", outside the Glen Capri, there was a minor explosion across the pavement of the parking lot. 

Lydia: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

The Darach stood inside.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed) "If a druid went down the wrong path, there's a Gaelic word for that as well. Darach." 

From 3.03 "Fireflies", in the morgue, Stiles, Ari, Stacie and Scott stood together. 

"If these aren't random killings, then what are they?" Scott asked.

"Sacrifices," Stiles answered.

From 3.03 "Fireflies", at the pool, there was a dead guy sitting in the life guard's seat. 

Deaton: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed) "Virgins." 

From 3.07 "Currents", at a crime scene, a doctor laid on the ground, sacrificed.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed) "Healers." 

From 3.04 "Unleashed", in the woods, in the pouring rain, Harris was tied to a tree, sacrificed.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.04 Unleashed) "Warriors." 

From 3.08 "Visionary", in Gerard's room, he looked at Ari. "How do you know your dark druid isn't your mother?" 

From 3.08 "Visionary", in the woods, Macey hung from her wrists from Ari's tree, barely breathing, a piece of glass impaling her stomach. 

From 3.08 "Visionary", in the hospital waiting room, Melissa looked at the girls. "There's a lot of internal bleeding, the glass ruptured some vital abdominal systems, and she'll have to undergo surgery tomorrow morning, first thing, but they're trying everything they can."

Ari blinked, hardly able to move. 

From 3.07 "Currents", in the school's music room, Scott looked at Deucalion. "What's happening to Ari?"

Deucalion smiled, shaking his head, looking down. "The longer she and Adriana or separated, the worse it will become."

From 3.07 "Currents", in Allison's room, Adriana looked at Allison and Stacie. "I don't know what I'm doing or why." 

"You're changing," Allison realized. "You're changing, just like Ari." 

"Only in reverse," Adriana answered.

From 3.08 "Visionary", in Gerard's Room, Ari took Gerard's hand again, this time threateningly. "If you lied, and it gets people hurt, I'll be back, to take more than just your pain."

Adriana: (voice over from 3.07 Currents) "Ari's becoming worse, right? Darker, angrier, unpredictable? Well, I'm just the opposite. I'm becoming lighter, better, doing things that I don't even know what I'm doing." 

From 3.07 "Currents", in the study in the Argent Apartment, Allison stood with Stacie and Adriana, showing them the map. "He's been tracking and marking everything. All of the dead bodies."

Later, Chris stood over the map.

From 3.07 "Currents", in the loft, filled with water, Adriana and Natalie were soaked.

Adriana restrained Natalie from behind, looking guilty, closing her eyes, letting a tear fall, whispering into Natalie's ear so she would be the only one to hear. "Cinte."